I'M BACK...again...LOL

Danny40179

Hey everyone. 31 year old been with my wife for 12 years, and our gf for 3. We live together as a triad and are extremely happy. I think this is a lifestyle that is wonderful if done correctly. I hope to share my experiences to help those who are new to the lifestyle, as well as to learn from others.

Feel free to say hi anytime!!

Hi Danny, welcome back! We love sharing, so share away! ;)

Hi Ciel and thank you!!

Hi Danny!!!! I look forward to reading your posts. My triad recently turned into a far stretched vee with the couple I have been seeing so I am still processing that change. However, since the original plans (male partner & I) were to all live together, I will be interested in watching the lives of others who are currently living in this relationship style.

Hey eklctc, thanks for the kind words. I'm a little confused as to your situation. Not sure if you wanted to get into it on here, but if not, could you message me?

As far as my situation goes, my legal wife and I have been with our wife for 3 years now. We all live together, sleep in the same bed, share the bills and whatnot. I've never actually met another triad that functions as ours does. Guess that's why I'm curious about your particular situation.

Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have. I am here because I want to learn from others, and help anyone I can to live this lifestyle successfully. It's so rewarding and I wish more people could see that. :)

Whenever you have the time, you can skim through my in-depth post of the situation in the New to Polyamory section entitled Not Feeling the Connectivity and my recent updates in the Life Stories/Blogs section on my Forever Eklctc thread. Saves on the recap. :D

My situation was supposed to be like yours but the 'wife' has suddenly fallen out of 'sync'.

Back