Evrchanging's Blog About Loving Two

Spring panic has finally ceased . Our goats are now in a new chapter as our flock (or mob) has been reduced. Our garden is in. I have been making cheese like mad trying not to waste a drop of milk. There are baby chickens and ducks everywhere. We, Lover and us, have been helping each other manage both farms. Its kinda crazy. His is small and needs little attention, but together things are growing. I am giving him cheese, and he gives me warm bread.

I wish he would gain more weight. I took him to the doctor and he has only 117 lbs. on his 5'9 frame. I hope his sickness doesn't get any worse. I know the depression trap. I know how it grabs you and pulls you down leaving you not wanting to do anything. I took it upon myself to clean his house. It was always a taboo for me. I was always taught not to mess with peoples stuff and cleaning their place, unless you made the mess, was a big no-no. I know how depression works, and with his permission I set to work to purge and straighten. I think it helped. He seems to not be so overwhelmed, and is doing good at keeping it that way.

We have been making do with daily visits. For another week I think I will keep that up. Just go over in the day and maul him. I have been spending the night every week some day between fri.-sat. Our farm is still needy right now, and he understands.

Jewell and I have been working arm in arm. We got the kids to bed last night and got down and dirty in the garden tell 1 in the morning. It was such a warm lovely night. We have had a healing in our marriage. I have been standing up pointing out the fact that she needs to realize I am no longer the lost 18 year old I use to be. With a few humbling I thing we are seeing more eye to eye than ever. Also she knows how much I love her, and I have made it clear how much I still desire her.

Jewell picking on me asks The Dew who's going to spank mom (I was being cranky). She says "Holy cow she's too strong to spank. Humm….Maybe Lover can."

Back