Hiya

Vinceklortho

Hello from sunny Santa Barbara, California. I'm newly divorced after 17 years of marriage, and finally able to explore this whole poly thing that's been rattling around in my soul for the past few years. I'm a hetero guy and searching or friends, lovers, companions, comrades... Really anything. I have a budding relationship with an amazing girl who is so open and loving, it's completely blowing my mind. Unfortunately it's largely long-distance thing at the moment.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and thanks for being here - this site has been a tremendous resource already. I look forward to getting to know some of you better as I post more.

VK

Hello Vinceklortho,
Welcome to our forum.

Sorry to hear about your recent divorce, maybe it was for the best as you have your own life to live. Hope this site will be helpful to you, have a look around at our various threads and see what calls to you.

Welcome aboard,
Kevin T.

Hi!

My relationship with my girlfriend a long distance relationship too. Calling it challenging is an enormous understatement! Some days it feel flat out impossible but I can't help loving her every day and having faith that its worth the energy we put into it.

Hey, Howzit? I only just realized you were new here... then read your intro. I think you and I will hit it off, what with knowing that many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you. You and I were touching bases on the other thread about if local Polys were wanting to get acquainted or if anything like represented around this forum... I was kind of on tender hooks on taking up a conversation on our "Fantasy Camping" there... Really wasn't expecting a response to my mentioning that, as it was more to say, "hey, here we are and we enjoy all kinds (camping with possible intimate moresome, not just S'mores... has a certain resonance, or is it just ourselves who have that run-amuck "call of the wild?" I don't think so... Yet also, so many considerations! Sounds maybe a bit callous maybe, but it's a relief to acquaint with you at whatever this fulcrum point between loss and new beginnings this is for yourself... really! You seem opening, and actually living life...

As far as prospects of connecting, we're pretty much growing into our new shoe size... Hoping to meet real people without all kinds having to catch people up on just being excellent to each other... dealing with whatever healthy boundaries each person needs respect around... all kinds... We are older/into our maturities ... so that, up front... Maybe going to squick some... though we aint geezers.... Though sometimes funny groans whenever I lift out of a beach chair... ;~> Pam was better looking/dreamier, better all kinds ways than most I saw the other day on nude beach... well a leetle, anyway... Not that I compare, though if one is at all honest with themselves we all have our non-transcendent banalities... Maybe it's just my loving eyes... We are certainly body self-conscious... Somedays it's manifesting/embodiment like during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants as giant Slors...;~>

Take care... Fortune alway!
Jerome and Pam

Last edited:
Back