Greetings from sunny Tucson

WolfWytch

Hello everyone,
I'm not new to poly, but I am new to this forum. I've been with my primary partner for nine years, and we've been actively poly/open, for about 3. I'm a little shy and geeky, so I tend to lurk more than contribute when I'm on a forum, but I adore this one for the vast experiences it contains :)

I work for a small nonprofit, so I'm able to be out as a queer/pan person, as well as out to a few friends/coworkers are a poly person. Of course, not everyone knows, but I'm ok with that.

I hope you all have a lovely week! If need be, I'll try to send some of our gorgeous sunshine your way :)

-WW

Greetings WolfWytch,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Washington State hasn't been getting much sun, today it's been windy and rainy. We had a sunny summer though, nothing like Tucson, but ... welcome! I'm sure you will get on well with the various folks on Polyamory.com, we are a nutty but friendly group. I hope we'll be able to answer any questions and concerns you may have. Welcome!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi WolfWytch - welcome to the Forum! We will look forward to hearing more of your story - and best of luck with your continuing poly journey! Al

Back