Hi all, From SePa and looking.

Gibby

Not sure what needs to be said other then, Hey how are ya's, Looking forward to getting to know others and what works for them.

Decided to EDIT my INTRO, Since I was a DOLT and didn't read what was allowed.

I'm a divorced single female living in South East Pennsylvania.

Currently I am unattached and a participant in the swinger lifestyle as a swingle. But I want more!!!!

Feel free to post here or email me.

Last edited:
Wow guess I didn't EDIT my INTRO fast enough!!! Grrrrr

You got mail....lol

Don't worry, we actually read your post first....timing is just amazing. Hope to hear from you soon!

Chris & Sue

hi, i'm also in the same situation. i was a swinger during my first marriage, 10 yrs. monogomous 2nd.

now, divorced, and want to become more involved w/ a poly lifestyle, currently in one, but it's new so still experimenting.

u probably know that single females are highly sought after. i wouldn't be surprised if you get a bunch of responses. be careful & have fun.

i know how u feel tho, it's tricky when u don't have a partner to go to meet-n-greets or swinger clubs, things like that.

bye.

hello from SE Pa

Hi Gibby

My gf and I are in Blue Bell, PA west of Philadelphia and just North of King of Prussia area.

We are extremely new to the poly life and would love to meet others in the area for friendship and possibly more if there's a connection.

Hope to chat with you sometime soon

Matt & Kristin

Don't worry, we actually read your post first....timing is just amazing. Hope to hear from you soon!

Chris & Sue

Hi PaCouple - I was editing it and then it was gone... took me a minute to search for it and I guess I knew it was a only a matter of minutes before it would be moved. Grrrr Oh well, this is probably better anyway!

Hi Jodi - I wasn't a swinger in my marriage, the Hubby didn't want anything to do with that lifestyle. I got into swinging after my divorce because my good friends wanted a 3some. But we ended up being real close short of living together. But that was because of children. My children know about my lifestyle or whatever it is I'm doing. As for going out to MnG's, I have no problem as I usually know more then a few that go to them! So if you'd like to go, say the word, you can go with me! Always a fun time hanging out.

Hi mattw1970 - I'm near Gap, so we're not far off from each other. We'll all have to plan a get together and hang out! I would consider myself new to the Poly world as well. I did't really know there was a term for what I have been doing since my divorce. Most of my friends are swingers, but thats not what I'm looking for. And it seems more so these days, the site is filled with people who think getting laid makes you a swinger. Maybe so on your terms, but not mine. :) I'm not that easy or ever a sure thing.

Matt & Kristin

Ahhhhhhhhhhh See you guys Friday!!! Anyone else wanna meet up with us all you are more then welcome. There are about 6 of us that are gonna meet for food and drinks.:D

Hi Gibby...

hubby and I are in baltimore not too far from SE PA in fact we are there often.

we are swingers.... and we are branching out... I will have to try to get him here.....

hi gibby, let's keep in touch. i'm unattached at the moment as well..well fairly..have some potentials in the works tho..;).

Hi Gibby...

hubby and I are in baltimore not too far from SE PA in fact we are there often.

we are swingers.... and we are branching out... I will have to try to get him here.....

Hi ya's, What do you do when you come to SEPA? :)

Hey Jodi, lets meet up sometime. I wanna hear about your potentials. teehee

hi gibby, sometimes we go to pleasure garden in phillie. swinger club. probably going soon, i could let you know if you like, when we do. i haven't been randomly fucking, mainly just stick w/ who i go with, but have made friends there. dancing, food, drinking fun. ttyl. k.i.t. jodi

hi gibby, sometimes we go to pleasure garden in phillie. swinger club. probably going soon, i could let you know if you like, when we do. i haven't been randomly fucking, mainly just stick w/ who i go with, but have made friends there. dancing, food, drinking fun. ttyl. k.i.t. jodi
I go to Meet N Greets... Never been to Pleasure Garden...

bump

Hello all. Figured I'd bump this thread rather than starting a new one. We are a younger couple (i'm 24, she's 20) from chester county. New to the forum, no experience with poly relationships but we are interested. Just wondering if any like-minded people from the area would like to email/text some and maybe meet up at some point? We are a little shy and like I said very new to this so we'd like to take it slow. Hope to hear back from somebody :)

Guess I'll do some bumping too. I'm still single and still looking.

Hi Gibby, just wanted to say hello and let you know that my husband and I are looking for a long term meaningful relationship with a 'second wife'. PM me.:)

Back