Searching or Happenstance?

Women just aren't good at responding to personal ads. It's not like I have a flood of responses to my add either being that I'm looking for a woman. It's probably a good thing that I don't like meeting people through the computer anyway.

-Derby

I didn't find hooking up for casual sex to be hard. Although my online presence lasted under a month I think, there were lots of woman looking for something either above board or below board depending on your demographic.
I must admit I felt saved when Redpepper came along. I was way out of my element and doing things I wouldn't have if I was more sexually aware and healthy....I broke contact with the people I had "met" and am glad it's over.

I didn't find hooking up for casual sex to be hard. Although my online presence lasted under a month I think, there were lots of woman looking for something either above board or below board depending on your demographic.

As a single male though right? ;)...

I've never found anything by looking for it, from common household objects to true love. But whenever I've had the sense to quit looking for something, it's usually fallen right into my lap.

Amen!

I met Sir at a BDSM play party nearly five years ago. I wasn't looking, lol. I was already taken but in a failing relationship. I met Possibility at the same venue but at a different time about three years ago. I wasn't looking. Possibility and I didn't start seeing each other until a little over a year ago.

It has been my experience, as well, that NOT looking for something has the best chances of finding what it is you need.

I

Back