********Houston, TEXAS*********

harmony25

Hey, is there anyone here from or around Houston Texas. My husband and I am looking for like minded people in the area so we can get to know them without being judged from people who don't understand our life style choice. Also, does anyone know of any "in person" or face to face meetings. Thanks guys!!!!:)

Moving to Houston

We are moving to Houston and will be visiting between now and then. We would love to meet like minded folks and network. Ultimately, we're looking for a woman to date and eventually add a sister wife to our family.

hi there! houston here!! would LOVE to get to know people that understand our lifestyle. We are new to polyamory and have been struggling but making it through!

Couple new to Polyamory?

My fiance John and I just moved to La Marque from NC, and we're looking for another female for our loving relationship. :)

I live in Dayton and am going to school over near Clear Lake. My boyfriend, his fiancee and I all live together. I am fairly new to Poly and they are new to the area, we would all love to meet other poly couples nearby.

2 looking to add 1 more

Hi, We're new to the poly world, we're located in the Humble area. We're looking for a female to get to know...

San Antonio is about a 3 hours drive from Houston. You are closer to Austin which has the most active Poly group in Texas.

San Antonio has one but it is not very large or active as far as I am aware of.

Back