Sports Fans?

hockey and football are my two favorites. especially in high-def. if ever there were two sports that translate into HD it's these two.

exactly why I sprung for my 63" big screen TV :D

Most women bitch if their mate watches sports... I make them all bitch because I am watching! LOL

College football - Auburn Tigers war damn eagle!
Baseball
Nfl - Seattle Seahawks
Hockey - Detroit Red Wings
CFL - Hamilton Tiger Cats

We love the NFL. The 3 of us have our favorites individually, but there is one team we also like collectively. It's fun to watch. We like baseball too, but we don't watch every single game.

I likes to watch mountaineering. :) Does that count?

My metamour is a hockey nut, and he likes baseball and football (you know American football with all the tackling and that funny-shaped ball). Basketball doesn't interest him though, go figure. Oh and he's a big NASCAR fan.

I wanted to play baseball as a kid, and I did play, but ... well, let's just say the coach picked the one spot on the field where the ball was least likely to go, and that's where I was positioned.

I play soccer, Midfield or in Goal

I play soccer 2 nights a week and on Sunday mornings (and whenever anyone needs a sub) I am the most comfortable in goal, however when I have a desire to score, put up front in the middle (indoor) or in the midfield (outside) use the give and go. Or if you rather have a shot and I will find the rebound.

Also Cardinal's baseball, you can often find me at Busch Stadium on those hot summer days or nights. Because I live in St. Louis I am lucky enough to find myself at the ballpark well into the fall. I do love getting to wear a sweatshirt to the game.

I cant leave Blues hockey out, but they need to start playing better or it going to be like every other year.

Back