We may have met her!!

gamerprincess

We've been talking to a woman for a few days together, and she has almost everything in common with us both together and separately, including what we ideally want in a poly relationship.

Sooo, she is coming to visit us Memorial Day weekend! So excited to see what this holds for us. If all goes well and we date a while we are all open to moving, so we'll see what happens.

Sweet! I'm so happy for you. Hope it's better than anticipated.

We've been talking to a woman for a few days together, and she has almost everything in common with us both together and separately, including what we ideally want in a poly relationship.

Sooo, she is coming to visit us Memorial Day weekend! So excited to see what this holds for us. If all goes well and we date a while we are all open to moving, so we'll see what happens.

Good luck! :)

Unicorn id'd and tagged. :)

Now, you have to see if she'll follow you home.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Congrrats...

Am I the ony one wondering about the pace of all this..

A few days and already talking possible relocating? That's a little... Ummmm fast haha

Congrrats...

Am I the ony one wondering about the pace of all this..

A few days and already talking possible relocating? That's a little... Ummmm fast haha

It more or less came up in conversation due to our distance. As we all get along great so early into it and we all seem to have the same goals, it just kind of came up, but not in a real serious way, just that we were all open to relocation if and when we all truly found what we were looking for.

Believe me, none of us are packing bags yet, LOL. We are anticipating meeting her and our weekend together and seeing where things go but right now that's about it.

Thanks all :D Things seem to be going well thus far. I think we might both be feeling a little nervous about meeting...and her as well, I'm sure. Nervous but exciting! Had our first phone convo last night which was pretty much just her and I talking, but things felt really natural and comfortable.

He and her prefer to text still at this point, both are fairly shy and though I normally am shy, I'm finding myself being the outgoing one here and not only bonding with her, but helping them bond too. It's a pretty awesome feeling all around.

Last edited:
He and her prefer to text still at this point

:D My husband can text all day, but get him on the phone and he might say 5 words (drives his bff crazy). My 15yr old son says he's as bad as a teenage girl when it comes to texts and emails from his phone :eek:.

It sounds so exciting, Good Luck!

Back