Guys who shave... down there

Dreamy only trims his bush, but says he does shave his balls in the summer because he rides his bike everywhere, and it's more comfy.

He probably just doesn't want spandex bush. As a rider, it isn't more comfy.. haha.. if anything its.. really weird.. haha

Definitely an interesting thread. :)

I think it depends on the person as well. I shave it pretty much all, and I dont have an issue with itching or ingrowns or anything. I did get waxed once, and it ended up nice, but it only lasted for under a week before there were stubblies and things, so definitely NOT worth the money for me.

Hubs shaves it all bare as well. I like it and it doesn't seem to bug him, with itchies and stuff. Every once in a while an ingrown, but not so bad.

I guess we've been doing it so long we're just used to it maybe? It's just another thing I run the razor over while in the shower, takes a minute or so and that's about it.

I guess we've been doing it so long we're just used to it maybe? It's just another thing I run the razor over while in the shower, takes a minute or so and that's about it.
I can't shave mine in the shower -- I need to see what I'm doing! I stand at the sink with one mirror propped up in front of me, and I use another magnifying mirror to make sure I got everything, and so that I'm careful around all the foldy parts.

Since we are getting into technique, I sit backwards on the toilet with the clippers. One flush and all the mess is gone! :p

Last edited:
ahah I just cleaned entirely 'down there'; including all my 'rear' hairs for the first time. it feels and seems.. interesting and bit kinky I think heheh

LOL Cindie!

My wife will shave if she's going out on a date and thinks things might progress down that "avenue", or if she and I are planning a special evening out together. But most of the time, it's just a maintenance trim and go. LOL

FYI, I just cleared up the manscape a bit today myself. LOL Not gone completely, just nicely trimmed.

I'm actually growing mine back and intend to just do a bikini-line shave and trim the rest from now on. Shaving it all completely is too much work to keep up with.

Yeah, I just bikini shave and keep everything else less than 1/4". Shaving it all makes me ITCH LIKE MAD. :mad:

it all depends on my mood and how much time I have. I always keep it neatly trimmed but sometimes, if I'm feeling adventurous, I'll go bald. I do it all in the shower with a disposable. as for the rest of my body, I'm not really hairy enough to worry about shaving.

Funniest thread ever!

I'm a manscaper from way back.
Shave balls, leave a patch of trimmed lawn above (otherwise the hair leading to your belly button just looks weird all by itself..) Every couple of days, it only takes two min with practice...but it is annoying to have to stretch your ball skin out to get a good close shave. Wax the arse an as needed basis.
Im not that hairy though...i can grow a little chest hair.

When both parties are clean shavin it makes baby-oil sex so much fun!

Its pretty common in NZ, id be almost embarrassed to be seen with hairy balls!

I am a bit of an asthetic though....

my two cents on this odd topic! fun reading though!

I've shaved a couple of times, once just for kicks and the second time because I got annoyed with the hair getting in the way.
I've also heard some guys say they shave to appear bigger but I don't have much need for that myself...

Heh, manscaping... I'll have to remember that term :D

The first guy I had sex with shaved his balls because he felt it was nicer to lick them if they were shaved. He used an electric razor for that.
Seamus used to do it but he said what he likes is the feel of skin against skin. Since I don't shave anything he can't get that feel so he's not doing it anymore.
Although he's talking about shaving his balls too now so that I don't have to stop and take hairs out of his mouth. I told him as far as I'm concerned, trimming is fine, he certainly doesn't have to shave anything, although he can of course. Having experienced both, I certainly prefer with the hairs, but he's letting me do it my way so I want him to feel free to do it his way too.

he's talking about shaving his balls too now so that I don't have to stop and take hairs out of his mouth...

He can lick his own balls???

Back