Guys who shave... down there

Google 'Nair for balls'. There are alternative suggestions as well as some sadly hilarious stories of mishaps with men *not* reading the warnings about Nair and balls.

Nair on balls sucks monkey balls. Isn't that what we're essentially getting at? :)

Hey, we could adopt the "narwhals" song to be "nair balls".

"Nair balls, they are nair balls"
"Nair balls, they are nair balls" :D
etc

Nah, it's for the hairs that show outside your bikini.

Yes, like back in the day when keeping pubes inside the bikini line and trimming a little off the top was the only maintenance needed. People used to actually get turned on by the sight of someone's bush. Now people think pubic hair is gross. Sigh, I miss the good old days when adults did not sport genitals that look like they belong to pre-pubescent children.

I have gone through periods where I do shave religiously and time's I just keep it trimmed. My wife and I started it and it's something we just do out of habit. For us it's kind of what was stated above so I'd we travel down south your not looking at the amazon.

I shave regularly because my wife and I started swinging and it's much appreciated in that scene and it kind of stuck. My girlfriend likes it shaved very much so it's not much of a problem. Before the whole swinging thing I did it every once in a while. We visit spa's every now and then and it seems the whole shave-or-die thing is dying out right now. More and more (trimmed) bushes everywhere you look.

Shaving is a must! Don't come near me with a bunch of hair down there! Blech!

But there is an alternative to Nair, that is made specifically for that oh so sensitive area...it's called Balls Balm.

I shave completely, and I expect the same from a lover.

I have no real preference. I love people and find them attractive for what they have to say and do, not how much hair they have.

I'm willing to alter my grooming habits to some extent to fit with the preferences of the person I'm with but I don't really notice or react to details like that myself.

Smooth!!

I used to keep everything pretty neatly trimmed with clippers; it just seemed like the courteous thing to do. However, I needed to shave my balls when I got my vasectomy and thought it was awesome! It's been my preference to keep them shaved (with razor) since then.

As far as women, I have a "less is more" preference. The closer to "less", the more likely I am to have a positive opinion as far as cunnilingus and just general appreciation. A bunch of hair will just ensure that I'm going to pass on cunnilingus and won't spend a lot of time appreciating the area. It's not a "right or wrong" thing, it's just what I've learned to appreciate. I have no doubt that if I were in my sexual prime in the 70s I'd have a different opinion.

Back