Hi from the Philly area

Faeryseduction

Hi -

(Please don't ask me to say "yo" or "yous")!

I am new to the board and about a year and a half into polyamory. My husband and I have been married about 3 and a half years, and have been poly about half of that time. We've had really good success with one partner a piece - I am bi and have a girlfriend - we are about to celebrate our one year anniversary! My husband just celebrated his one year anniversary with his girlfriend. Tonight, ww are all going out to dinner together with my girlfriend's hubby and HIS girlfriend, to celebrate our network/family. We are psyched that things have been going so well.

I am a painter, he's a consultant for the pharma industry. I look forward to learning a lot and getting to know people here.

Faery

Hi,

Welcome to the forum, we're new here as well. Congratulations on both of your anniversarys! How exciting to reach such milestones.

~Natalia

Greetings Faery,
Welcome to our forum.

I'm somewhat jealous, it sounds like you guys have lots of love and not too many bumps so far. I'm glad you could join us here.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hello.... im also in the philly area! My man and i are looking for the elusive woman to join us. Preferably, she would be submissive and be willing to accept a D/s relationship--- nothing too kinky :) Just lots of fulfilling fantasies.

Congrats on your anniversaries!! Hope i can find a great woman to form a closed triad! :)

Back