Greetings from England

Hi all,

My name is Andy and I am a lucky guy from Buckinghamshire in England. I am in an open and Poly relationship - my wife has another couple who she stay with regularly and I have a special lady friend who I get to see on a weekly basis as well.

We have been open for 5 years now, but I have only recently been happy for ,my wife to see other guys without me there.

Would love to meet people in the UK to discuss the issues they face with being poly.

Happy Mondlay.

Andy

Greetings Andy,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I know we have a number of active members in the U.K. ... although folks from other countries, too, will be happy to discuss the various issues surrounding poly. I personally try to follow the intro board religiously, so as long as I'm not out of town, you can ping me in this thread.

Glad to hear you have a positive poly setup with your wife. I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome fellow Brit!! My experience is extremely limited haha so I won't be much help but I've seen a fair few Brits pop up here which is actually really encouraging society wise!

Wow. It's nice to see Brits represented. I have joined some facebook groups as well so it's great speaking to others. I have even started an LDR with a gorgeous American lady. Now I just need to get the money together to visit her!!!!!

Anyone wants to, PM me for a chat 😃

Hello from another Brit :)
Welcome to the forums, we should start a thread to keep up with each other, I had no idea there were more of us.

Good luck with the ldr American lady ;)

I live in London and been actively poly for 2 months roughly, though I tiptoed around it for many years before with out fully committing to it. It's so exciting to hear about other couples and people doing poly successfully in England. Drop me a pm both of you if you ever want to chat.

I can't join Facebook groups just yet because of my in-the-poly-closet situation right now. But I'd love to chat with anyone, you're welcome to pm me :)

I can't join Facebook groups just yet because of my in-the-poly-closet situation right now. But I'd love to chat with anyone, you're welcome to pm me :)

I was just thinking of a current thread on here not FB. I also wouldn't join a FB group but for totally different reasons.

Back