New

Diller

I am curious about polyamory ever since I saw an interview of Jaiya, who created New World Education....It amazes me that LOVE can be so BIG & EXPRESSIVE....From what I can tell & correct me if I'm wrong, there seems to be a freedom when one allows themselves to express there true feelings of attraction....I have never been in a polyamory relationship & have been single for several years while I raise my child (who has one foot all most out the door, they grow up ya know) So now it's my time to explore my curiosity of experiencing relationship(s) on another level....I hope to chat & connect...:eek:

Welcome to the forum. There are many threads to peruse. Feel free to jump in and comment at will.

Hi Diller,
Welcome to our forum.

Polyamory certainly offers a certain amount of freedom that monogamy doesn't provide. That doesn't mean poly's easy, it takes work, especially communication skills.

Hope you'll make yourself at home, look around our site, and post any thoughts, questions, or concerns if you so desire.

Good to have you aboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

ttenedn thin

[B]Thank you for the warm welcomes...But in my humble opinion I don't think this forum is for me...I am looking for a relationship locally & hoped to find a group thread that would be local & there isn't one...Maybe I'm giving up to soon...so I may sleep on deactivating my account....[/B] :eek:

Leaving

[B]Thank you for the warm welcomes...But in my humble opinion I don't think this forum is for me...I am looking for a relationship locally & hoped to find a group thread that would be local & there isn't one...Maybe I'm giving up to soon...so I may sleep on deactivating my account....[/B] :eek:

There is no one local on here for me either but the threads, advice & support is so worth it to stay. I'm new here this month & I'm happy to be here. As far as local see if there's a group on "Meetup" & for dating, okcupid is poly friendly.

Back