Proposed Bill of Rights for Established/Primary Partnerships

Awesome!

So glad to hear that it gave you some focus areallyniceperson. I feel like there is a great framework for discussion around some pretty common problems. I was re-reading it last night and already want to make some amendments/condense it a little.

Annabel: I too like the idea of a little how to manual for taking care of a romantic partner, but in some ways, I feel like those secrets to my heart and happiness are something that unfold over time with the right people. I agree that it needs a different name too, but do feel that it draws attention to a set of problematic patterns in poly. Not sure what to call it - ideas?

BG: Glad that you approve of someone finding a post helpful; nice of you to recognize that something that isn't helpful for you might be of use to others, especially couples new to opening up - what I was intended to be a great point of discussion and evoke thought for 'both sides' of the equation of primaries/secondaries. It's awesome to see you being supportive! :D

BG: Glad that you approve of someone finding a post helpful; nice of you to recognize that something that isn't helpful for you might be of use to others, especially couples new to opening up - what I was intended to be a great point of discussion and evoke thought for 'both sides' of the equation of primaries/secondaries. It's awesome to see you being supportive! :D

I am a big supporter of things that are not relevant or useful to me. Most of the time, such events do not show up on my radar. This was one event that did.

Back