Hi from no where ontario

Dragonmom

um hi, i have really no idea how to introduce myself.

i'm a single mom of 4 kids, i'm divorced. im geeky. i have had a horrid track record with relationships. i seem to be a grass is greener on the other side of the fence kinda girl. now after reading some/alot of posts on here and after finding this site http://www.xeromag.com/fvpoly.html, i seem to know why. So now i'm stuck with figuring out what do i do from here? My last relationship with a younger man ended 2 months ago now. I can't seem to find the provider i need and the fun/exciting person i need in the same man. Is it horrid to want to have 2 men?

*edited to add* I had the talk about this today with someone very close to me that i could have a relationship with. PHEW, what a load off, OMG we both feel the same way when it comes to mono/poly relationships. i feel so much better about myself and the feelings i have been dealing with. I'm so glad i found this site.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard.

woohoo a response. I was worried i was being ignored before i even started. ;)

I put no where ontario cause really i live in the middle of no where :( wow does this make me seem needy?:p

Ontario cali? Or ontario canada.

I will assume canada, middle of nowhere...like Mactier? Or Ayer?...there are lots of "no wheres" in ontario

Welcome to the forums btw :D...:) ex ontarion here

Ontario Canada, I often forget there is more than one. I live closer to Winnipeg :( Than i do to Toronto and i'm still in Ontario. I'm not so happy being this far north and i hope to be back in the Toronto area soon.

ahh I understand, I have the misfortune of dating a girl from nipigon :)...(I was 14...haha, my first and only LD relationship)

Welcome to the forum

Thanks for the welcome.

I have heard of nipigon, but i really have no idea where anything is around here. i spent 8 years living in london, ont, then on to toronto and ended up way the hell out here last summer. remind me to not move for men :p I am looking for places in toronto for when i do finally move back there this summer.

ended up way the hell out here last summer. remind me to not move for men :p

OMG....welcome.....I would just die if I had moved for a man and ended up in the middle of nowhere!!! Hope you get out soon !! :eek:

OMG....welcome.....I would just die if I had moved for a man and ended up in the middle of nowhere!!! Hope you get out soon !! :eek:

he wanted to move from the city to the country so we packed everything up last july and moved a 28 hour train ride from Toronto. It was great when we first moved here. The kids made friends and i bought a horse and started making some friends of my own. in febuary everything fell apart and our relationship ended. At the end or march i kicked him out and i'm waiting to move into my own apartment and going to start all over again. We bought a little house together and i'm giving it to him and moving into my own apartment. I'm moving back to Toronto as soon as my children are done of school for the year.

Yeah, but there's "the country" and there's middle-of-freakin-nowhere.

And nobody does THAT better than Oh Canada!

Come down south where it's warmer!

there is a slight chance i might move to new york in the next year or so. Before summer ends i will be back in Toronto. I hope to be in Florida picking up a greyhound or 2 in 2 or so years, depending on how their racing careers go, long and healthy i hope.

Middle north as in Kenora area?
I never realized how much middle of nowhere Ontario has until I started going to uni here and met tons of people from towns with about 100 residents. It blows my mind!

RP you're not a secret Easterner desiguised as a Westerner are you?

Dryden is gorgeous, hopefully you guys have been having a better spring to experience it than Toronto has!

I'm an easterner turned westrener. I'm actually scared to say where I am from in north western Ontario. That fear runs deep in me I guess from not fitting in.

Yay dryden! I know it well.

Poly in dryden. Phew! Good luck with that.

Welcome! :)
I know there is no way in hell i'm going to find anyone to my tastes here. I've been stuck living here since last july. I feel enough like an outsider im not going to peg myself as any different than i already am :( Every day here seems like another day in hell.

RP you're not a secret Easterner desiguised as a Westerner are you?

Dryden is gorgeous, hopefully you guys have been having a better spring to experience it than Toronto has!
Weather here sucks ass. Not sure if im allowed to say that or not. but i hate it here and i'm sooo tired of rain and cold.

I'm an easterner turned westrener. I'm actually scared to say where I am from in north western Ontario. That fear runs deep in me I guess from not fitting in.
Not sure if your just talking about just ontario, but i'm an east coaster :)

Once you move out west...being an easterner is everything east of ontario to the coast...:D

Exactly AK!

I am from a town a few hours away from dryden. Highschool was hell. I was always laughed at for being different and was the school slut.... Why? Because I'm poly! I realize now of course.

Back