Need help

I'm confused. The ex is in Canada and the psycho is in Australia. They have been chatting on line and are in it together to make it all difficult for you all in different countries. The ex is moving out on Saturday and the psycho could continue to harass you all?

Did I get it right?

Yep the Ex is In Canada is the Psycho ( previously abusive and The person Al is in danger from most right now)...The Person here...also a psycho IMO... Is the one threatening me... and the one that could continue to harass us once AL is here.

yeah agreed they're both psyco, but the ex is here in canada. Going in 4 days. Tonight my bf is coming to take my cat *tear* and she's been alright. Not an option to come out earlier as I have too much to do here and she'll be gone in 4 days anyways. Luckily I'm working the day she's packing the truck and leaving. Will be seeing her just before she goes but herp arents will want to get out of here.

sorry, I can't go on right now... my friend just came and took my baby... I can't respond anymore right now

*big hugs* for you...I'd hate to have to leave my kitties.

I actually was seperated from my "baby" for over 10 months. I was so happy to get her back.

Thanks
Sorry about that. Have a bit of a clearer mind today. She's assured me over and over that she's not done anything. Call me foolish, but I'm inclinded to believe her although I am defenately remaining cautious.
Things have been fairly calm the past couple of days. She says she doesn't want to fight the last few days before she leaves. I hope she stays with that. So three more days and she will be gone forever. Thankfully I'm working all these days so I only have limited contact with her in the evening. Whew.

Back