VERY VERY NEW! Arlington, Texas

SarahE83

Hi I am a 29yo bi Female.

I have never been out in the open with my true sexuality, but lately I have been exploring and I think poly is where I need to focus. I love loving and I love being loved, not just sexually. I really enjoy the thought of being shared 100% between a married couple. I'm not sure the terms used to describe that kind of poly relationship. It would be 100% us 3 sharing, even if there were times only 2 of us were together, the other person would be ok with it and encourage it.
I'm not even sure where to look for this kind couple. :confused:

A little about me,

I have for the most part been in heterosexual monogamous relationships, but I have been in a few 3 somes and explored when I was younger with just females.

I very much enjoy the company of both sex's.

I want a married couple because I want to be both the girlfriend of the man, and of the woman.

I am 5'4" Dark Brown Hair Blue Eyes, BBW, size 28W 54/G bra. Glasses.

I am not looking to move away from where I am now (Arlington, Texas)

If you have kids that's ok, but I would want to be discrete around them.
I do not have children.

KIK: SarahUTA83

Hi

You're exactly what we are looking for! Wish you would consider relocating though. We are in the Lubbock area.

everybody lookin lookin lookin

Hi I am a 29yo bi Female.

I have never been out in the open with my true sexuality, but lately I have been exploring and I think poly is where I need to focus. I love loving and I love being loved, not just sexually. I really enjoy the thought of being shared 100% between a married couple. I'm not sure the terms used to describe that kind of poly relationship. It would be 100% us 3 sharing, even if there were times only 2 of us were together, the other person would be ok with it and encourage it.
I'm not even sure where to look for this kind couple. :confused:

A little about me,

I have for the most part been in heterosexual monogamous relationships, but I have been in a few 3 somes and explored when I was younger with just females.

I very much enjoy the company of both sex's.

I want a married couple because I want to be both the girlfriend of the man, and of the woman.

I am 5'4" Dark Brown Hair Blue Eyes, BBW, size 28W 54/G bra. Glasses.

I am not looking to move away from where I am now (Arlington, Texas)

If you have kids that's ok, but I would want to be discrete around them.
I do not have children.

KIK: SarahUTA83

there's names for it, but it's all trying to label things that don't need labels. my wife and i are like you. we want the same things. the real shit. good and bad.

equality is or it isn't.

i don't know what they want to call it. for us it is called 'natural' - or - 'what feels right'. good luck to you. our part of the country is maybe not the most conducive, we are in oklahoma city (not dissimilar socially from arlington), but know that it exists, that people want it, and that it is not always that far away.

it is hard to know so often. an awkward topic to touch on with relative strangers, especially in the bible belt, and the internet gets creepy and at best - is a weird way to meet people, but what you seek does exist, and we are out there. good to know y'all are as well.

Back