Monthly Meet Up In Toronto

As far as I know it's still going on :).

There's also:

ETHICAL LOVERS' GROUP MEETING:

The Ethical Lovers Group, a discussion group about polyamory and other alternative relationship variations, meets at 7:30 PM on the second Wednesday of each month at the U of T Women's Center:

563 Spadina Avenue, Room 100
(between Wilcox and College on the east side of Spadina)
North Borden Building
University of Toronto

This free forum is open to anyone who wishes to attend, and welcomes new members, regardless of their relationship preferences or orientation.

NEXT MEETING: Wed. Oct. 12th 2011

Sorry this one was so late :(. I just realized that today is the 12th!

Last edited:
poly social

are these social events still going on? if so... how does one know that they have found the group?

thanks, this is exciting!

So I'm out to somewhere near Barrie for a couple weeks. I'm wondering if there's anything going on around Toronto or Barrie while I'm there? Weekend after next in particular...
Even if there's no official meets, is anyone up for a beer or coffee?

So I'm out to somewhere near Barrie for a couple weeks. I'm wondering if there's anything going on around Toronto or Barrie while I'm there? Weekend after next in particular...
Even if there's no official meets, is anyone up for a beer or coffee?

There are no official meets on that weekend that I'm aware of, but then again, I'm not part of the largest poly group in Toronto, the Toronto Polyamory Culture Club, so there may be one I'm not aware of (feel free to sign up to it to find out). Also, you could probably arrange a meetup at this new poly friendly Toronto area group I just joined, Modern Love. It's a new group, but I know the organizer.

Back