San Diego*** Looking for single male for wing in "V" (MFM)

princessaja

Hey,

We are looking for a third person to add to our current relationship. We are a married, straight couple hoping to find a single straight male to add to our family. This person would become a fellow partner and have equal say and responsibilities in the relationship. I love the concept of cooperative living and would like to make it a reality with someone special. The person we choose should be under the age of 37 and be stable. Kids are okay and would be a welcomed addition into our family.

Husband (30)My husband is in search of a close friend who enjoys the outdoors, hiking, mountain biking, gaming, computers, and tech. There would be NO sexual relationship between the person we find and my husband (he is very straight and not interested in changing that). However, the two of you would have lots of fun alone together staying up gaming, hiking, seeing movies I'm not into ect.

Wife (29) I am looking for someone who can become a close friend as well as a sexual partner. Basically a boyfriend/husband who would participate in any normal activities that a girlfriend/boyfriend or husband/wife couple would. I am not an unfaithful woman and have never sought a sexual relationship outside of marriage. I am however, VERY sexual and would like to be in a committed relationship with someone who can keep up with me. I can be very submissive (in and out of the bedroom) and would love to have another man in my life that understands how to treat a lady :)

Back