Kevin's Hetero MFM Poly-Fi V

12:21 p.m., Tuesday the 23rd

BH and SB had turkeyburgers for dinner last night, SB made two veggie burgers for me. I am not a vegetarian, but I sort of wish I was, and sometimes I lean in that direction.

We did not watch any episodes, I guess BH and SB were up kind of late the night before, trying to remove something tacky that had gotten gummed up in Eddie's paws (We don't know when or where).

1:26 p.m., Thursday the 25th

Last night we had taco salads, we did not watch any episodes although the night before, we watched GoT:S5E5. Yesterday SB took Eddie out for a walk; I accompanied them. I don't have much else I can think of to riport. On Wednesday we had a German stir-fry (a bit like beef stroganoff), plus some Reed's Sweet Wine (plum). I'm pretty hungry right now, but determined to keep fasting until dinner.

Yesterday forum activity picked up quite a bit, not sure why and don't know whether that trend will continue.

3:09 p.m., Friday the 26th

Eddie and I had a falling out today, he barked for hours this morning while I tried to rest/sleep. He is a *very* loud barker. A very angry barker. Then he started fucking around in the bathroom out there, I was afraid he would unroll the TP, so I felt like I had to get up. By then I was ready to scream. In fact I did scream, as I told him to leave me alone. The entire sequence of events left me feeling very down in the dumps. I jonesed for the Fireball on the kitchen counter, I still jones for it, and I'm damned hungry besides. :(

BH's work sent him home early today, he got home around 12:30 p.m., I presume because they didn't want him to work overtime. We did not watch anything last night, I don't know if we will tonight. Dinner was a small salad plus a few pieces of microwaved pizza. The (thin) crust was made from cauliflower, but that fact didn't seem to harm the texture or flavor. I don't know what we'll have for dinner tonight, but I sure wish I could fast forward to that point. :(

12:32 p.m., Sunday the 28th

BH and SB are going out, but I can't go with because they are going to a nursery (Windmill Gardens), and will need to be able to put the back seat down to hold the plants they will prospectively pick out. As consolation for me staying home, SB says we will (all three) go out for sushi tonight. Also she (they) will probably take Eddie out for a walk and I'm sure I can come along for that. Gives me a good excuse to get out of the house. Tonight, possibly at 7:00 p.m., BH and I will watch GoT:S8E3. On Friday night we watched S5E6.

3:24 p.m., Tuesday the 30th

As it turns out, the sushi place was closed. So SB and I ate at the nextdoor Mexican place instead. (Mexican. That sounds really good right now.) BH stayed home, working out in the yard I believe. We got him takeout from the Mexican place. By the time we got back it was about time for GoT to start, and BH felt too tired to watch it. So we watched it (S8E3) the next day (yesterday) instead, at about 3:00 p.m.; SB got home shortly after it was over. Wikipedia said that some folks complained about the episode, but BH and I totally enjoyed it.

The thing about taking Eddie out for a walk (on Sunday), that didn't happen (as far as I know). Eddie certainly hasn't been barking as much, so that's a good thing ...

Dinner yesterday was swordfish and veggies. SB said we'd have leftovers today. I'm certainly ready for dinner!

2:46 p.m., Wednesday the 1st

Aaand I'm hungry once again. What can I do, the alternative is to gain weight.

Dinner last night was a little late, like after 7:00 p.m., so we did not watch any episodes afterwards.

Tomorrow is the day I'll be going back to the dentist (I'm to be ready to go at 3:45 p.m.) so they can install my finished crown. After that, I hope to stop at the pharmacy (across the street) so I can get some allsorts. My reward for going to the dentist. :p

2:32 p.m., Thursday the 2nd

Yesterday after work, SB was extra tired and did not want to make dinner, so she got pizza (from Domino's). We ate at about 5:30 p.m. (thru 6:00 p.m.), then at about 6:30 p.m. BH and I watched GoT:S5E7.

5:05 p.m., Friday the 3rd

Well the finished crown was installed with no noticeable problems, now I just need to see if my night guard (night bite guard) still fits. I was told not to wear it last night, so as to give the crown adhesive 24 hours to cure. So as to not take a chance on pulling the night guard out causing the crown to get loose.

While at the dentist, the lady assisting the dentist noticed the book I was reading about (the Teutonic Knights in) the Crusades. She then told me about a Robin Hood movie she had recently seen (produced in 2010; starring Russell Crowe), and recommended for me to see it. Possibly SB and I could watch it tomorrow, or some Saturday coming up.

After the dentist, we went to the pharmacist across the street. I got my allsorts, plus a couple of other treats. BH and SB had TV dinners, SB made me chili over a potato (canned veggie chili), with toppings (cheese, onion, jalapeño). About half an hour after dinner, BH and I watched GoT:S5E8.

2:02 p.m., Sunday the 5th

Today is Brother-Husband's birthday. As part of the celebration process, he and Snowbunny are on a road trip, I guess they are going to a beach somewhere. Unfortunately for me, SB specifically asked me *not* to join them for this one. :( I think she wants some one-on-one time with him and I can respect that, I am just bummed personally. I don't suppose we could all eat out tonight as a consolation ...

So, it's just me and the cats today. They did take the dog with them for this trip. Last night I had a really good time with them, we (all three) got together with Friendly Neighbor Guy, and went out for drinks and to go bowling. I didn't think I would enjoy the bowling as much as it turns out I did. I certainly didn't think I would bowl as well as it turns out I did. On our second game, my final score was 92. Wow! I even got a strike one time. :D

So today's entry has been some good news, and some bad news. For me.

5:27 p.m., Wednesday the 8th

Dinner today'll be veggie burgers, fries, and cauliflower with garlic. I'm soooo ready, extra hungry today. In addition to S8E4, BH and I have gotten as far as GoT:S5E9 on the episodes we are rewatching. I don't know whether we'll rewatch any tonight.

SB had Monday off this week. She was hoping to get some personal projects done, but instead spent most of the day helping BH and me with our projects. This was very frustrating for her. To make matters worse, the dentist office charged about $80.00 for adjusting my night guard to fit the crown. If the night guard had been theirs, they wouldn't have charged for the adjustment. Unfortunately the night guard had been made by the previous dentist.

We did not eat out on Sunday; instead, BH got takeout from our local Quiznos. Now if I can just hang in there until dinner tonight.

2:27 p.m., Thursday the 9th

Well dinner last night ended up being somewhat late (around 7:30 p.m.), so, we did not watch any episodes. We did drink some Reed's Sweet Wine which was awesome. We had the cranberry/pomegranate kind which is less sweet than some of their other kinds (e.g. plum), but I thought it was just fine.

We did not have the cauliflower, but we did have the veggie burgers and fries. For dessert we had some chewy Chips Ahoy cookies. And I had a couple of bananas. Don't want the bananas to go bad.

1:47 p.m., Friday the 10th

The weather has heated up all of a sudden. The highs yesterday, today, and tomorrow are in the mid-80's. Then on Sunday and Monday the highs are in the mid-70's, then for the next four days the highs are in the mid-60's, with rain. So temperatures are all over the place.

For dinner last night we had TV dinners. I requested (and received) an Amy's chili mac dinner. BH had some work to do out in the yard, so we did not watch an episode. That's all I have to tell you for today.

7:20 p.m., Saturday the 11th

We had leftover curry for dinner last night, and HB and I watched GoT:S5E10. And I would tell you more, but dinner is ready and I must go get it. Namaste

9:42 a.m., Sunday the 12th

Dinner last night was veggie burgers, plus some veggies and mango. We did not watch any episodes, I assume because dinner was kind of late.

We do not have anything planned for Mother's Day today, we probably won't even eat out because so many other people will be eating out. SB is planning to make pasta for dinner. BH and SB are thinking they will do stuff around the house today.

3:53 p.m., Monday the 13th

Well we had KFC yesterday for lunch. SB wanted to buy a couple of things at Walmart, and invited me to go with. After Walmart, we went to KFC. Since we had a nice big lunch, we didn't have much for dinner, just some small TV dinners. After that, of course, BH and I watched GoT:S8E5. I know the episode got mixed reviews; personally I liked it. Spoiler alert! Read no further. I suspect BH was bummed because his favorite character (Cersei) got wiped out. I just wonder how they're going to tie up all the loose ends in the next (last/final) episode. Great series, all told.

3:28 p.m., Tuesday the 14th

No episodes last night, probably because BH had to work today. Veggie pasta for dinner last night, SB said we'd eat out for dinner tonight. (Someplace local, and not too expensive.) You know what sounds really good right now? Cheese. (Praise Cheeses! :D)

During dinner yesterday I said to BH, "Sorry about what happened to Cersei," BH said, "That's alright, I was prepared for it." I've been thinking about that last (fifth) episode, and I have to admit, they made things awfully easy for Drogon. It's like he can breathe more than just fire, he can breathe explosives. Powerful explosives. Huh, oh well ... it was still a fun episode!

3:52 p.m., Wednesday the 15th

Bummer, we did not eat out last night ... instead, SB brought home pizza (from Varsity Pizza). She said we might eat out on Saturday, maybe we'll eat out on Sunday as well. The idea being, to make up for not eating out on Mother's Day.

No episodes last night, I'm not sure what to expect tonight. I don't know what time we'll have dinner, but I am definitely ready to eat. :p

4:07 p.m., Thursday the 16th

Dinner last night was microwaved (bean/cheese) burritos, with toppings. That ran from about 5:30 p.m. til 6:00 p.m. ... then at about 6:30 p.m. BH and I watched (rewatched) GoT:S6E1. BH is also excited that a third season has just come out for "Sneaky Pete." I presume we'll dive into that next after rewatching all the Game of Thrones episodes. I liked the first two seasons of Sneaky Pete a lot, so I am looking forward to the third season.

4:47 p.m., Friday the 17th

I have been visiting some of the old classic threads, and remembering how crazy/nasty a couple of them became. Somebody got banned at one point in one of them, if that gives you any idea. It's probably good that I don't talk around here as much as I used to; my mouth got me in a lot of trouble. Sometimes past threads (like that) are entertaining here and there, but I probably shouldn't spend so much time reading them. That's all I have to tell you for now (at the moment).

12:31 p.m., Sunday the 19th

Last night, the three of us watched the first two episodes of Chernobyl. (The third episode is not available yet.) The night before, BH and I watched (rewatched) GoT:S6E2.

Chernobyl (so far) is a really well-done show, and a nail biter. I'm looking forward to Episode Three.

We did not eat out for dinner last night, however SB and I had sushi for lunch. Hopefully we'll eat out tonight. It is SB's birthday, so she'll choose.

Back