Poly Dating Sites?

PolyMister

I know that dating sites aren't the best place to find people for a poly relationship. Most of the ones even close are nothing more than swingers, and that's not what I'm interested in at all. But does anyone know of a dating site for polyamorous people that's free like Plenty of Fish is?

Again, I know it's not the best or easiest way to find someone to date, but I found my fiancee on plenty of fish, so from my past experiences I'd try that over nothing.

This post mentions a couple of the more popular choices, both free.

POF? Not too bad as a single (although some friends I know have met more than their fair share of psycho's hose beasts there), however, it's not particularly forgiving for guys who already have a partner.

Yeah I've noticed that about PoF this time around. I can't get people to view me, let alone message me lol. I will try okcupid however, as well as polymatchmaker.

They are both decent sites, both with a downside.

Love polymatchmaker cuz obviously, everyone's poly, and I've found really good possible matches. Downside---none (yet) are in my state. :rolleyes:

OKcupid is better for getting local matches. Downside---you have to sift thru tons of monos to find some good polys. I got real tired of explaining myself to people who answered my ad, so I put "polyamory" and "polyamorous" and "Non-monogamy" ALL OVER my ad text. Sad I had to be practically shining a "poly" neon sign to keep the husband-hunters away. :p

Dating?

You know what, I found a review and states that china takes over the dating scene because unlike us americans, they are really into it. there are also good dating sites like jipo.com and even facebook.com comes into play

Back