Poly Gay Couple Seeks 3rd Mr. Right (Bottom) to be a part of our 23 year relationship

NVPolyGayCouple

Poly Gay Couple Looking For Third Partner:

We are a 23 year gay couple (GWM & GAM) living in Henderson Nevada looking for YOU (Age 25-40) to join our relationship (someone smooth, flat stomach, romantic bottom). We're mature, handsome, laid back, drama free, level headed and spiritual. We've ben together 20 plus years. We're men of many interests but if you like politics, coffee, romantic dinners, theatre & the arts anime, 80's-90's music, gardeening, Asian food, science fiction/fantasy, japanese chins, dance, kareoke, cooking, health food & fitness, Hawaiin culture we will get along great. If you have an interest, send us a note. We'd love to meet for a chat over coffee, wine spritzer or a beer.

We are:

A gay white male, 49 who is originally from Connecticut and of English/Scottish/Italian ancestry who stand 5'7", weighing 128 Lbs, with blue eyes and brown hair who's body is slender and hairy. .

A gay Asian male, 53 who is originally from Hawaii and of Filipino/Spanish/Japanese/Chinese ancestry who stand 6'3", weighing 188 Lbs, with brown eyes and brown hair who's body is thin and mostly smooth.

We are both Tops, employed, HIV Negative, Healthy & Loyal.

48 Views So Far

Benefits of 3 Way Relationship Withe Us:

There are many benefits of polyamory. Here are a few of them that I find worthy of note, and what personally makes a potential three way relationship worthwhile for me:
Multiple people to do things with.

Odds are that I'm not going to share all of my interests with a single person. With having multiple partners, however, the odds go up that I'll share more of my interests with someone close to me and be able to further explore them. Also, I get exposed to more new interests with each of my sweeties, increasing my palette.

Extended support network.

When someone in my intimate circle is having a bad day, or experiences a crisis - he has two people to lean on. And, conversely, no one person is taxed out on giving support, because that support is spread out.

Increased self-awareness.

Intimate relationships act like mirrors we hold up to ourselves. And the reflection we see back in each relationship is slightly different, offering a new opportunity to discover something about ourselves. Having multiple intimate relationships gives us multiple perspectives to compare and contrast.

Learning new things about a loved one. The flip side to the above is that when your loved one is experiencing multiple partners, they are learning new things about themselves. In that process, you get a very unique opportunity to see your loved one through someone else's eyes and perhaps realize new things about them.

Sexual Variety.

Yes, I do admit it.. the opportunity to explore a variety of sexual interests is a really cool part of polyamory, even if that isn't my drive for having a three way relationship.

Increased Individuality.

In a coupled relationship, it's really easy to slip into a couplecentric identity - of always doing things together, having the same friends, and having a unit identification. When you're involved in a three way relationship, you base more of your identity on who you are, not by your relationship(s). It's really hard for someone to identify me as part of 'DonaldandCedric' when they know that I have another sweetie important in my life.

Personal Development.

There's nothing like having multiple partners to call you on your bullshit. In polyamory there's a lot less room for personal insecurities and co-dependent communication patterns. When you have multiple people who you're close with, who also communicate with each other in some form, you just simply can't hide from your negative aspects and have to deal with them.

Financial Security

In a three way relationship we pool our income resources allowing us a greater freedom to purchase the things we need or to save more for our future.
If one of us gets laid off from work it is not as much of a financial burden as the other two can support the family unit until all three are employed again.

Ltr colombian cute and sexy couple

We are a gay couple new to polyamory. We are looking to develop a friendship with someone that would eventually lead to a trusting, loving relationship for the three of us.

We are a strong, stable couple...been together almost 2 years. We want to explore sharing the bond that we have developed with each other with someone else. We are 27 (tall guy) and 21 (cute guy). We both , are responsible, hard working and respectful. We are ideally looking for someone that is masculine, secure, trust worthy, financially stable, and interested in exploring this type of relationship with us. We are looking for a triad type of arrangement with the emphasis on taking the time to get to know each other and develop a close bond with everyone of course always thinking in the best for the three of us and with too much love.

We are very laid back, we enjoy going out, having some drinks, camping, hiking, cooking, music, movies, tv...etc.

Late 30's to late 40's would be preferred. We live in Colombia.

Looking forward to meeting you!:)

Attachments

• IMG_0765.JPG
    IMG_0765.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 11188358_10153219568709076_5904760309649648851_n.jpg
    11188358_10153219568709076_5904760309649648851_n.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 13233016_1023557744397259_1254139543493861402_n.jpg
    13233016_1023557744397259_1254139543493861402_n.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 11998845_10153562180009076_7763933956567394811_n.jpg