Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 01-06-2016, 12:32 PM

Dancing in the kitchen... mmm! Love it!

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia

Click here for a Solo Poly view on hierarchical relationships
Click here to find out why the Polyamorous Misanthrope is feeling disgusted.
Old 01-06-2016, 10:09 PM

I'm glad Punk is helping you feel so happy!

Hubby used to be a West Coast Swing instructor and amateur competitive dancer...when we were still going to events with the chat group, women would literally line up to dance with him, because he was often the only guy there who was both comfortable dancing and knew how to do it.

He tried to teach me at one point. After the fourth or fifth session of attempting, which included two paid classes, I gave up. Coordination is not my strong suit. (Which means I'm highly amused every time Woody and Mouse tell me they're going to talk me into joining their Morris Dancing troupe..)
Old 01-07-2016, 01:19 AM

I hate to stereotype, but my dad, who has Asperger's, was a great swing dancer. He and my mom really cut a rug, even at their 50th anniversary party! They were so cute.

Just scheduled Punk in for Saturday. Tomorrow I am going to see my granddaughter/daughter, Friday I sit for 3 cute kids, Saturday I get to be a naughty kinky girl. It's all about balance!

I gave pixi some sexin an hour ago, just in case she was feeling neglected. Turns out she was in the mood. Sweet!Previously, I asked her if she is getting a crush on Punk. I saw something in her eyes the last couple times he's been over... She said she has a "friend crush" on him, and it's nice to have a cute boy in the house. But nothing more. I said I kind of have a boundary there. (Because of Ginger and all...) She said she's not comfortable with "forever boundaries" but she understands and she's not interested in going there.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 63), dating... again!
Pixi (poly, F, 41) my darling nesting partner since January 2009
Master, (mono, M, 37), Pixi's Dom/bf since April 2013

Last edited by Magdlyn; 01-07-2016 at 01:23 AM.
Old 01-10-2016, 06:58 PM

Last night when Punk got here, I told him our itinerary was: sex, making dinner and eating with miss pixi, playing some board games with her too, and then more sex if he should so desire. He gave a thumbs up in advance to a 2nd sex session. My kinda guy!

Pixi was around... she had been invited to her bf/Master's, but she has an earache so didn't want to go. She hung out with us for dinner, and otherwise made herself scarce doing projects and playing video games.

Turns out we only played one game after dinner with her (Frog Juice) and then the dog was asking for another walk, so pixi took her out. Then Punk was rarin' to go for that 2nd sex session. So we went for it. So good, both times. He is so generous. He loves giving impact play as much as I like receiving, so we had a good dose of that as well. Bliss. Blissful fun and connection.

We also did more swing dancing in the kitchen, Cindie!

Then I finally convinced him to watch a movie with me. He is very picky about movies, but he loved my choice to share with him, one of my favorites. It is funny, with lots of music and dancing and a political message, Reefer Madness: the Movie Musical, a Showtime release. He laughed throughout and really appreciated the political message, being as he is a leftie political activist. I must have watched that movie a dozen times over the years, I never tire of it.

When the movie was over, it was 11:30. He'd gotten here at 5. He said his mom had been alone since 10:30 so he better get going. Gosh, I love having him in my life.

I've also been texting with Nick a bit, exchanging pix and new years wishes. I WISH he'd come by, that is what I wish. lol Oh well, I knew he would if he could. I'm doing fine with pixi and Punk, but a dash of Nick would be nice one of these fine days.

It's pouring rain here in Mass today. In the 50s. I am grateful it's not snow! I reckon we will get hit with that in February. But I hope not!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Last edited by Magdlyn; 01-10-2016 at 07:01 PM.
Old 01-13-2016, 05:10 PM

So... two things happened after I wrote my last post. I woke up the next day to a text Nick had sent me at 6am, asking if i was an early riser. But by then it was 8 and when I wrote back he was losing his momentum and energy, having worked all night. So one more tease from Nick! He means well. At least I know the spirit is willing.

Then I found out from Punk that his mom was back in the hospital, from a systemic yeast infection brought on by the antibiotics she'd had from the pneumonia. Once again he was all verklempt. She was very ill. We'd already made plans to get together on Wednesday, but this was Monday. I said if he wanted some snuggles and distraction, he should come over the following day, Tuesday. So he took me up on it.

Yesterday, he got here early enough we were able to take my dog for a hike in daylight. I knew it was going to snow in the night so I really wanted to get her out for a good run. I'd never hiked with Punk before. Another first. We had fun, my dog is so cute running around off leash. There were some other dogs there in the woods and beach too. Punk is an animal lover and is always so nice to Dog. He calls her "Kid."

Meanwhile miss pixi still has the earache, jaw pain, infection, virus whatever. Ibuprofen rarely works for her so on the way home I stopped off for aspirin and whiskey. She was just making it out of bed when Punk and I walked in. I gave her her "meds" and we chatted a bit, then Punk and I went off for... our usual good great lovely exciting sexy time. He hadn't slept much the night before so he fell asleep in my arms after the athletics. I treasure that, since he can't do overnights. I didn't nod off since it's fun just to savor looking at his handsome face as he sleeps, feeling our arms and legs around each other all intimate and relaxed.

When we came out finally, miss p was cutely tipsy and feeling no pain, so we hung out a while til around 7 and she and I needed dinner. Punk had gotten a text from his dad after our hike that his mom had improved and was coming home the next day (today), and she even called him just before he left. He was all happy and relieved. What a roller coaster. Poor man. He was going to go do cleaning and laundry. His dad is just a wreck and isn't picking up after himself at all. I feel good doing what I can to give Punk some distraction in the midst of all this.

When he went to hang up with his mom, he said, "Love you, too." And I got a wee bit envious. We haven't said those words yet. I don't even know if I feel "in love." Sad to say, I am protecting my heart since the crappy ending of my relationship with Ginger. I am holding back a little. I don't want to have any expectations here. I mean, Punk's mom is dying. Who knows what his state of mind will be as things get worse and then she finally passes. I hope by the time she lets go, he will accept it as an end to her suffering.

But not to end on a sad note, tonight Punk and I and miss p, hopefully, if she feels up to it, are going to meet my friend K at a local brew pub for Trivia. We went last month and it was fun, and Punk was interested. Yay for him meeting a friend of mine! Punk's brain is full of "useless trivia," so we should do well!

Old 01-13-2016, 05:51 PM

I forgot to say that yesterday around noon I woke miss p with oral sex. She was still half asleep. I didn't know how sick she was. She responded nicely though and we had fun. Then she got some good sleep, since the pain hadn't let her sleep much in the night. Then after Punk left, she was feeling temporarily good from the aspirin and whisky, and she attacked me! So I had sex 3 times yesterday. Felt so nicely worn out, I don't even care if Punk and I have sex tonight, since we just have a pub date planned. He is getting here a little earlier than he needs to, to get to the pub in time... if he's in the mood, I won't say no, but I don't feel that stupid state of neediness I am almost always in.

Old 01-19-2016, 11:18 PM

My pub date last week with Punk and K was fun. miss pixi was too sick to come, however. We needed her input for the trivia! It was nice to get to introduce Punk to K, they both told me separately that they liked each other.

Then I didn't see Punk over the weekend as I had set up a Sunday afternoon date with a new boy. But I got stood up! Ack. I hadn't remembered to make sure we had each others' numbers beforehand. But I sent it to him that morning. And I still didn't hear from him til around 6. Seems he was working, plowing a big snowstorm, and lost track of which day it was.

He asked if we could try again this weekend, but I am not really feeling it after all. The conversation we've had has not been all that interesting or frequent, and even if he's great in bed, and as hung as he says, if he's not entertaining vertically, I am not interested.

So, after the no show, I went home and got miss p and took her back to the same restaurant for a late lunch! Ha! She's been so sick, and just starting to feel better. She went to the dr and she has a sinus infection, got antibiotics. She was glad to go out for lunch. And I had fun too. We had delicious rare burgers.

Yesterday (Monday) evening, I did see Punk. It had been 5 whole days! He stayed from 5:30-11:30. Mmm, we just had our usual fantastic time. It was freezing out so we stayed in. Cuddling, talking, sexing, laughing. We watched SNL political youtubes, listened to music (Iggy Pop and Lou Reed and Bowie), played cards with miss p and had pizza with her too. Then more sex, in the kitchen. What an adorable man. He took so long to stop touching me and kissing me and get himself out the door.

Last edited by Magdlyn; 01-20-2016 at 12:07 AM.
Old 01-20-2016, 04:59 AM

Your updates are so wonderful. Glad that things are going well, although sorry to hear how unwell miss pixi has been lately.
Old 01-21-2016, 12:15 AM

Thanks fuchka. She is feeling much better today, and we went antiquing and out for pho for dinner. This month marks our 7th year anniversary, so it was part of the celebration!

Old 01-21-2016, 04:03 PM
Spaminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
... This month marks our 7th year anniversary, so it was part of the celebration!
Congrats to you and miss pixi!