How did you meet your most recent partner?

Where did you meet your current partner(s)?

• Online (chatrooms, Facebook, forums, dating sites, online gaming...)

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Nightlife (bars, clubs, private parties, raves, shows...)

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Work/school

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Through friends/existing partners

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Shared interests/hobbies (check this if you met them in a poly/BDSM/swinging event)

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Just started talking at a random public place

• During a holiday/trip

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Somewhere else

• Total voters
I have a few good ones, our most recent was actually a woman I dated when I was 16(1990) I ran into her at the grocery store, she and my wife hit it off, we invited her to join our relationship, but that only lasted 6 years.

Then there's our current girlfriend, we met her 15 years ago at a metaphysical shop, her marriage collapsed, she showed an intrest, and things just happened.

Finally, my wife, I met through an ex I was fooling around with at the time, she invited me over for a threesome, which she then fell asleep and made it a twosome just my wife and I, we've been together ever since.

I don't know why, but I love this alias you have for him. Oil Man.

I picture him as very masculine, barrel-chested, and strong, a kind of a cross between a sexy, burly auto mechanic wearing overalls over his bare chest, his face smudged with oil, and the Tin Man ("Oil Can, Oil Can."). What an imagination I have, hahaha!
In my head, he also has a really awesome mustache.
Senga said:
I met my partner at a Friday night Magic the Gathering card shoppe/bookstore.
Though I am single, this is also how I met my most recent partner.

Annual halloween party at the monthly fetish ball in Winnipeg.

I thought he was like 18, I was 24... turns out he was 35. But painted all in blue, and he's the type to joke around, so he came off as young.

Then we didn't meet again until a karaoke night through the same crowd a couple months later. He played with the back of my head when he drove me home. A month later, I asked him to come visit and he basically never moved out :)

Of all places. I met Sara at a dog park. Our dogs became fast friends, we started talking. Invited her to a BBQ I was having. She showed up, stayed after everyone left. we talked, made out.. everything is history from there.

Back