Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 02-27-2015, 01:54 PM

Awwww thanks!

Ok - all about the sploshing class. First off, like 15 people had RSVP'd on FetLife to attend but PunkRock and I were the only ones there. It wasn't awkward though, as there were still members of the club around, and involved in, the demo.

The road going to the location was full of potholes and poorly maintained, and the lighting outside was shitty. PunkRock remarked that it seemed ripe for assaults and not safe. I agreed; it wasn't a good first impression.

Inside was ok. The lobby was nice and we had to sign disclaimers and show IDs. We were given a full tour by the receptionist. The club is very much geared to BDSM. Downstairs is a large, open warehouse space with lots of specified areas for fire play, needle play, suspension play, etc. There's a boot black station and lots of benches for paddling. It was interesting to see the set up, that's for sure! For our class, there was a blue tarp placed in the central empty area, with a small inflatable swimming pool in the center.

Upstairs, there were about 5 private rooms, all with various combinations of beds, beanbag chairs, massage tables, couches. One was a medical room, which was awesome. Two of the rooms had either no door or an open door, for orgies or voyeurs to enjoy. There were darker alcoves with couches all around.

I loved the upstairs!

The class itself was really well-run and the instructor was impressive. She had printed out notes and stayed on topic and kept us interested the entire way through. I definitely came away with new ideas and thoughts and excitement about PunkRock covering me with all sorts of substances! I am even more enthusiastic because he is relocating to the basement this weekend, and the floor down there is tile, and it'll be easy to get to the shower or outside to hose off, after.

We had paid to stay and play after, so we went upstairs and signed into the private medical room. I had never had sex on a doctor's table with my feet in the stirrups and PunkRock hadn't had any encounters like that either. So it was crazy fun and hot and I got off lots. We then moved to a different room with a massage table and I gave PunkRock a nice rubdown while we discussed our impressions of the club and the class.

We talked a bit on the drive home too. There is an event on Saturday night that my one friend and I have been talking about going to - a pajama party and body paint event that I am super stoked about attending. It looks as if it will be full of fun people and just the kind of energy that I feed off of. PunkRock is less enthused. He doesn't think I would be happy to see him interacting with anyone, and he doesn't much feel like he wants to anyway. I told him honestly that I think I would be ok with him making out and messing around with other girls but I know I am not ready to see him having sex with anyone yet. He hasn't done any of the More Than Two or Ethical Slut reading that we've talked about as being an essential step, so I am not firm on the idea that he would be ok emotionally. I don't think he is in the right headspace. I also don't think he would be ok with witnessing me having a good time with others.

He did ok when I went on a date with TriviaCutie, but this would definitely be more wanton and just a sexual release for me - I am thinking I would recharge my positive energy levels and have fun meeting new people. I don't want to push him into attending and I don't want to push him to let me attend, if he isn't comfortable with the idea. So we will see.

Hinge in a poly-fi vee with two mono men
Wife to DarkKnight, Engaged to PunkRockAwesomesauce
Thinking of dating again
My Online Journal

Last edited by Bluebird; 02-27-2015 at 07:52 PM.
Old Today, 04:03 AM

Oh geez, this is going to be long, and as tired as I am, it will prolly be "to be continued" a couple of times. Still, wow, I need to make sure I get this down because things happened and my life is altered. The narrative is long, and will get longer as I add in all my thoughts and feelings, so I apologize readers, but I need this out of my head and into a form where I can understand where I am at better. There are some doozies, let me tell you!

To be clear from the beginning, so no one is left hanging while I write all this out today and tomorrow, my little polycule is all still together and strong and I am very happy to have such wonderfully supportive men in my life.

I ended up going to two events at the BDSM club Saturday night with my friend, but without either of my guys. She was having some drama in her life so it was kind of crappy for her but I had a good time overall.

Anyway, PunkRock told me Friday he was still not interested in attending. He hates people, it isn't his scene, etc. I told him again I wanted to go and he said ok. He asked if I was planning to hook up, and I said yes. I could tell he wasn't enthusiastic about the idea, but he said he wasn't going to tell me no. So I went.

I saw on Fet that a guy I had hooked up with multiple times at play parties (over a year ago) was "maybe" attending, so I messaged him. This was the younger black dude - 22 - that was slightly obsessed with me all that time ago. He was super cool though, and I was kinda figuring that maybe PunkRock would feel easier about things if I slept with someone he already knew about.

I also texted TriviaCutie and we had a conversation about him attending. Though he was getting a new tattoo the next day, he said it sounded interesting and he might be able to make it. We had a silly conversation about BDSM and how neither of us were into the scene.

I let both PunkRock and DarkKnight know that I had extended invitations to these guys. I then went shopping with my friend to buy lingerie, since the second event was a pajama party. That was fun, but disappointing, because I didn't buy anything. I decided my regular go-to pajama outfit would work just fine - a black cami, black polka-dot shorties and my black knee socks.

I was very insecure and anxious leading up to the events, because I was worried about PunkRock's reaction afterward. In hindsight, I should have heeded my gut instinct, but the entire time, I was really focused on how terribly the last few weeks had gone, and what a recharge the time out was going to give me.

TBC

Hinge in a poly-fi vee with two mono men
Wife to DarkKnight, Engaged to PunkRockAwesomesauce
Thinking of dating again
My Online Journal

Last edited by Bluebird; Today at 04:22 AM.