Hello from Frisco, TX

exmarinesgte5

Hi to all! I find myself in a situation where I am simply seeking a "fun and friendly" intimate relationship with a woman, couple, or group. My story is simply that my wife had a stroke over two years ago, and is just very limited in most things that she can do, and that includes intimacy. While I would never leave her, because she is my wife, and needs me for support, financially and emotionally, I am missing that part of a relationship that I so dearly love - intimacy.

I have discovered this site, and have become very interested in polyamony, and how this could be the answer for me. I have a tremendous amount of friendship, love and sharing to offer others. I guess a couple of my questions are, how do I go about finding others, and does anyone have suggestions on how to get started in finding the right woman or couple?

Hey, welcome to the forum. I'd say the best way to find people is to just look the same way you would for anyone. Only making it clear you already have someone else and are interested in polyamory. A lot of people don't really like the idea of polyamory, so it would definitely take longer to find someone. But if you're patient, they will come. =]

I agree with somegeezer. I would also take some time to really do a fair amount of research on polyamorous relationships to see if that is really what you want and if it is something your wife is willing to accept because, if she is not in the loop and accepting, it's no longer classifed as poly. Intimacy to some means something totally different to others.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Back