Done with the boring

ChrisK

My name is Chris, I recently got out of a mono relationship and was domestically abused. I need to get out and try new things and enjoy life. I am tired of being used and not knowing what is out there. I am not a cheater and not looking to become one. I just want someone or someones to spend the rest of my life with and to enjoy life and try new things. I am a former pastor and still hold my license but no longer preaching. I live in Western NY and not sure if there is anyone in this area who is looking for a relationship that is slow and steady and not cheating, abusive, or boring.

Chris, welcome to the forum. There is a fairly large group of poly folks in New York State, with an apparent concentration around Rochester and Syracuse. That may just be that others haven't come out of the woodwork yet!

Good luck on this new phase of your life - I hope you find what you seek.

Hello Chris,
Welcome to our forum.

We have a Dating & Friendships subforum that might be helpful to you. It sounds like your recent relationship was discouraging, I'm sorry to hear about that. There is a world of possibilities out there, so I have hope that you'll find what you're looking for.

I'm curious about whether you will resume your practice as a pastor sometime. What are your plans? (I don't mean to be nosey.)

Have a look around on our site, and see if you have any thoughts, questions, or concerns you want to share. There is much to post and learn here!

Glad you're with us,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Thank you, as of right now I am looking to stay out of being a pastor. I kept the status in order to continue to offer weddings, perform funerals, etc. Yes my relationships have been bad and I really want to experience something new. I am nervous but ready to try and break out of the stereotypical life I have always had.

Back