el paso texas bi triad

gema9809

hello all we are a happily married couple he is 29 white she is 27 hisp we jusrt realized we are poly(sortof explain as you read) weve been having mmf bisexual threesomes ...well not a lot only two but the second one was like a light turning on. At first we thought we were just wanting to be swingers or at the least extremely kindy as we are both into compersion and both into men, well then the second threesome happened and it was electric hands down the best sexual experience me abnd my wife have ever had and i mad e my wat around the block a couple times before i met my wife. Well suffice to say he has an open invitiation to come to our bed whenever but the more we have thought and talked about our fellings we realized it wasnt just sex we liked him a lot wanted him to sleepover hang out the stuff you would do with your gf, and we loved doing it together and especially the fact that it was all mutual everyone like each other. well were both jealous i would not let my wife have a seperate relationship too much jealousy and vice versa but we loved the idea of a third someone for both of us ideally wed love to meet a bi male who we build a mutual primary relationship with and then eventually add a 2nd female to turn our triangle into a circle well would love to hear from you guys and make some friends for chatting who are of likeminds and maybe even find mr and miss right to multiply our love with:D

YOu are very lucky couple. My lady and I have been searching for just such a relationship for some time now. By the way it is nice to meet you both. Welcome to the forum.

well thanks were glad to be here and that here exists, for a while we thought we were just deviants and everything was just lust ( probably 60-70% lol:D) but after seeing this show on tlc and researching this and analyzing ourselves and talking about it it makes a lot of sense to have an extended family honestly not just sexually but even as a larger support network well nice to meet you guys too thx for having us lol

el paso swingers here, looking for playmates. i know you guys are poly of course, but was wondering if you guys had an sls profile or if you frequent QE? looking to get back into the swing of things again.

We are not really swingers. We tried it once and it was not for us. We really prefer the poly lifestyle or at least steady close friends we can spend quality time with.

lucky! :)

Hey guys...we saw your post and just wanted to say hello. Unfortunately, we are in NC :( We are both bi-sexual as well and have discovered that not only are we looking for sexual experiences with other bi-sexual men and woman, but would actually prefer to find a bi-guy to have a relationship with. We love the idea of her dating both men and caring for each of them equally...and perhaps even living with us. It seems like it would be an ideal situation for the "3rd" guy, but for whatever reason it is ellusive and difficult to find?

J&J

Attachments

• IMG00021-20091022-2008.jpg
    IMG00021-20091022-2008.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 19
We Understand

We are not really swingers. We tried it once and it was not for us. We really prefer the poly lifestyle or at least steady close friends we can spend quality time with.

we are swingers. but we are not looking for a fuck and run relationship. we are actually looking for a longterm thing. never thought that getting rejected by a swining couple would be an emotional event for us. but we have been turned down by our last 2 swinger dates because of internal marrital problems with the other couple. we are tired of the drama. it seems swining brings with it all the same problems that college life promiquity does. we are wanting to settle down with a couple that is "our couple" our *Best Friends with Benefits* if you will.

lol, didnt realize that the person i replyed to the posting wasnt the original starter of the thred. sory about that

Rookie Here

Hi, I would just like to say that is great to hear that there are people that enjoy what I want to do. My wifey and I have been fantasizing and discussing having group sex. We are inexperienced but are totally open to the idea. My wife is 30 I am still in my early 20s but I'm very much mature and believe me. My wife is my wife and I'm not insecure nor is she. What you guys have to offer sounds good and I'm interested.

Thats what im trying to find!

I have been searching for a couple for an actual friendship. Of course, I would like to go into the relationship for sexual reasons, so attraction is pretty important. But ideally, it would be great to find a couple to spend time with outside of the bedroom. The bedroom would end up being a great bonus! But it would have to be a couple who is secure in their marriage and where jealousy is not an issue. Someone who would respect discretion but have mutual interest in all three.

Back