Just an introduction

Hello everyone. Just introducing myself to the forums. I am a happily married male looking for a female friend for my wife, me or both of us. My wife and I are a semi open couple. I say semi open because my wife is bisexual and I have no problem with her exploring the female aspect of that but luckily for me she has no desire for another man. We have no problems sexually and feel we have a very healthy relationship. She has also expressed her desire to watch me with other females so its all good for both of us. We both have agreed that we would have no problem with one or the other being with another woman as long as the other was present. Thought this might be a good start to at least get to know some people with similar interests and explore that aspect of our sexuality. We are both constantly checking out other woman and there is absolutely no jealousy in our relationship. If you are a female and interested in getting to know my wife, me, or both of us better just message me. We live in Oklahoma so would be interested in females in the Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, or Arkansas area.

Looking forward to meeting more of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i'm not much of a welcome wagon, but if by "similar interests" you mean "other couples where the woman is bi and the man is straight and they are looking for a bisexual woman to "share" becsuse the husband doesn't want the wife to fuck another man and the wife doesn't want to anyway (yet)", then you are in the right place (when it comes to the personal ads section at least).

Also - if your wife plans to post or participate herself, she should create a separate account. The reasons for that are in the usage/rules/guidelines.

Hope my post didn't make you my new enemy, but if it did, you won't be alone in that respect either.:cool:

Hello everyone I am a happily married male looking for a female friend for my wife, me or both of us. We have no problems sexually and feel we have a very healthy relationship. My wife is bisexual and I have no problem with her exploring that aspect of her sexuality. We both have agreed that we would have no problem with one or the other being with another woman as long as the other was present. So we thought this would be a good spot to get to know some more people with similar interests and explore that aspect of our sexuality. We are both constantly checking out other woman and there is absolutely no jealousy in our relationship.

Looking forward to meeting more of you.

Good luck in your search.
Please read as much as you can about polyamory. Finding a girl for you both or just her might not be as easy as you think. Keep communication open. Watching women and actually dating or sleeping with one is completely different and brings up feelings that you might not have considered.

Being poly doesn't always mean that 5 years from now you will be interested in the same things you or she are into now or in the same place in your relationship that you are now, so be open to communication and change.

Well, i'm not much of a welcome wagon, but if by "similar interests" you mean "other couples where the woman is bi and the man is straight and they are looking for a bisexual woman to "share" becsuse the husband doesn't want the wife to fuck another man and the wife doesn't want to anyway (yet)", then you are in the right place (when it comes to the personal ads section at least).

Also - if your wife plans to post or participate herself, she should create a separate account. The reasons for that are in the usage/rules/guidelines.

Hope my post didn't make you my new enemy, but if it did, you won't be alone in that respect either.:cool:

lololol

oh BG...you never cease to entertain me... but it's (what you said) oh so true... :p

Hello couplelookingforfemale,
Welcome to our forum.

Check out our Dating & Friendships subforum if you haven't done so already, it might be a good place to start your search.

Also have a look at various threads here and see if you have any thoughts or questions to share. There's a lot to be learned on this site!

Glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back