Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old Today, 03:37 PM

Yes, true! I called this morning and we're going to drop off the car this afternoon. They could take it earlier, but I have to wait until PunkRock gets off of work so the drop off person has a ride back.

I am at the vet this morning with ColePorter, to get his tail looked at. I'm actually typing this from the waiting room!

Last night was really bad for me. We are quickly approaching the anniversary of my dad's death. I didn't realize it was affecting me so much, but I have been out of sorts for a bit this week and that is a definite culprit. I wish I could go back to NY to be with my mom, but I have too much going on, unfortunately. Anyway, last night I was up until 2 am and then when I finally went to bed, I had a really bad nightmare.

Me, Central Hub in a star shape (38F)
Wife to DarkKnight (39M)
Wife to PunkRockAwesomesauce (42M)
Girlfriend to WarMan (40M) - Monkey is his long time friend

Last edited by Bluebird; Today at 03:40 PM.

Tags
cohabitation, finances, living situations, living together, married and polyamorous, married and polyandrous, multiple husbands, multiple partners, multiple primaries, need vs. want, negotiating boundaries, out as poly, polyandry, shared space, sharing resources, vee dynamics