Fun and Frolic With Long-Term Love

What type of questions are on the co-habitation form? Just curious. I'll pm you my email if you don't mind sharing.

PunkRockAwesomesauce went home last night and I miss him like crazy. It's interesting, my moods. I actually feel down and a little sad, though I was happy to snuggle and wake up next to DarkKnight today. Both relationships are going very well - just when I think I couldn't be more happy, one of them makes me laugh, or feel valued, or loved. It's really amazing.

I am starting my diet back up this morning. I ate crap all last month. I don't think I've gained much weight, if any, but I feel tired a lot, and crappy. I hope that makes sense - I am in a gloriously happy mood but feel ick because of all the garbage I've been eating. Ugh.

PunkRock's storage area is now completely empty. He is still sorting boxes here, but things are progressing with getting it straightened out. We've been taking boxes of books and CDs to a store in my town that lets us trade it in for cash, or double for store credit. He was able to get himself an iPod and a new OtterBox cover for his phone this last week, so he is doing well with that. The next step, after he gets everything sorted, is to paint the room he will be using. He's gotten some color chips but hasn't made a firm decision yet. The walls are going to need some prep work. I am tired thinking about it now, but I think it is a good goal to complete this month.

Ali - I messaged you the link. :)

Warning - background bitchfest commencing.

I really am all over the place with my siblings. They invited me to a group chat this morning and I interjected silliness every now and then while they insulted each other and made plans to get drunk tomorrow. So, kinda good, I guess?

Later, I took my daughter driving - she recently got her learner's permit - and I posted a pic of her before we started her lesson. My brother made a comment almost immediately about how I wouldn't let my mom drive my van while she was living with me. Sigh. This is complete and total crap and the accusation that I did anything but the best for my parents fills me with such...rage and exasperation and defeat that I want to just cry.

My parents lived with me for 3 years, because my father was and still is very ill. They have no savings and little to no money. While they were on ther own, I would help them out financially so DarkKnight agreed that it would be easier to assist them if they lived with us. We relocated to a house that would accommodate them, and boom - after a couple of months my father totaled their vehicle. At the time, I offered to buy them a car - 100% paid for - but my mom declined because she didn't want my dad driving any more. My husband and I have been sharing my van as the only vehicle in our household for quite a long while, and every day I would take him to work, then pick up my father and take him to his appointments. During this time frame, his physical and mental health was deteriorating - he had several appointments a week that took hours of my life up, followed by trips to the pharmacy or moving his records between doctors. A few times I had to have him committed to an institution. My father would lie to my mother about his condition and his medications, so I had to be a go between there too.

Let's see - manic depression, schizophrenia, diabetes, COPD and use of a mobility scooter. He caught his FACE on fire a couple of times because he refused to stop smoking, even though he used oxygen tubes to breathe 100% of the time. Suicide attempts. Hallucinations. Insomnia.

During this time, I was homeschooling, so I also had to take my daughter to her activities and events. What was terrible was that at least every other day I was treated to the lovely assertion that I wasn't teaching lessons correctly, or that I needed to have my daughter learn about current events on FOX news.

Yeah, so my entire life was turned upside down by having my parents live with me.

Every single day - EVERY SINGLE DAY - I would ask my mom if she needed to go anywhere, or if she wanted to go watch my daughter do whatever she had going on. She declined 9 out of 10 times.

During this time, DarkKnight was disrespected and bad mouthed by my mother CONSTANTLY. How he managed to keep it together without flipping out was a source of amazement to me. My mother is extremely Catholic, and in her opinion, my divorce isn't valid and she still wants me to get back wih my ex husband.

All this, and we were covering most of their expenses. My father needed new dentures and both of my siblings flatly refused to contribute. It was a matter of constant pain for my dad, and over several months he lost 30 pounds. Thankfully we were able to work out financing.

We relocated from NY to Maryland, and after a year my parents went back to NY.
My husband had had enough and together we gave them 8 months to save money and move out. They saved NOTHING in that time frame, in spite of paying no rent. We drained our savings to get them relocated, and they now live in a rent adjusted apartment near my brother and sister. I am quite sure you can guess how much attention and assistance they are receiving from my siblings.

Sigh.

Fucking ridiculous.

Vent over.

My brother made a comment almost immediately about how I wouldn't let my mom drive my van while she was living with me. Sigh.

Time to stand up for yourself publicly. Simply reply back (I am assuming this is a fb post). "Not true! Daughter asks to drive - mom never did, daughter say yes, when I offer her the opportunity to drive - mom always declined, she even declined the option of a car of her own when it was offered." Just the simple truth. I've noticed that people like your parents will constantly complain and tweak the truth, just to make others feel sorry for them until someone calls them on their shit publicly.

Now if you really wanted to be snarky, you could add "Why didn't you help out when they were homeless and without transportation?"

Well, what you wrote in your vent is a good response to your effing brother! Then "unfriend" him on FB to teach him a lesson.

Ugh. Sometimes people (esp. family) have this narrow picture in their mind just because of one impression that was made on them, and they think that's the way it is - until someone lays it all out for them. My sister still says shit to me (about me and my life) that is completely inaccurate, but she is only thinking about who I was way back when. Hello? I've moved on, why don't you?

Yeah, things like this are why I appreciate my introverted ways and avoid family functions.

Yeah, I responded that it wasn't true. My mom complained the entire time she lived wih me - always about something. I remember the first time my sister came to visit. She was amazed at how large and bright my parents' basement apartment was - my mom had made it sound like a dungeon. She told my mom she was crazy and that she would love to move in and have me take care of her. It really is a nice space, with a walkout patio separate entrance, so my dad's scooter could be driven outside and he could have some independence. Also, one of the reasons we choose this house is that the city has a bus stop at the end of the street and it costs a dollar to ride anywhere. My mom rode it exactly zero times.

Anyway the fact that she is saying things like this to my extended family isn't a surprise, but to have my brother post it as truth upsets me a great deal. I have been thinking of unfriending them all but it just seems so aggressive. I mean, at one point I moved over a thousand miles away to get rid of their drama in my daily life, and even now I am a state away. Right now I am just letting it all go here and trying not to be anxious over things.

I have nothing to do with my Mother due to her negativity and narrow minded views. Haven't spoken with her in close to 2 years. It is nice and peaceful in my life.

Honey they are not worth the headache. Family is NOT about blood it is about who is there for you when the chips are down.

I have been thinking of unfriending them all but it just seems so aggressive.

Aggressive? Really? It's just Facebook. They still have your phone numbers and email addresses, right? You wouldn't fall off the face of the earth. See, I feel like FB should only connect us with the people we really want to connect with, because life's too short! Too much of a hassle, otherwise.

I fine tune all my settings so that certain people I don't see any of my pictures and cannot post to my wall.

But I am one of those people who only logs into FB maybe once every few months.

So I had lunch today with a friend that I met at a swinging party I attended in February. She lives somewhat close - about 20 minutes away - and I haven't seen her since February, though we are Facebook friends and we text sometimes. She's kind of dating a guy that I talked with on OKC and FetLife in January. He tried to hook up with me a few times, but I was never attracted to him. Anyway, it was great to see her - and him - again, but sort of weird since it was in a normal setting. PunkRockAwesomesauce came along with me, which had me a bit nervous.

He had asked me previously to not really talk about my swinging forays since they happened right after we had our first couple of dates. So you can imagine that it wasn't the best for him to be sitting there listening to us talk about people we know from that arena. I felt really bad, and I asked him about his feelings afterward. He was noncommittal, but seemed ok. We are going to see my friends again on Saturday - I am having them over for a BBQ.

I have some regrets about the play parties I attended. Well, only one - the timing was crap. I feel that they were a needed boost to my self-esteem, and something I needed to really take back my sense of power after my breakup with M, if that makes any sense. However, it fucking sucks that it had to go on the week that PunkRock and I were actually starting our relationship. After that week, and I realized how serious he was about me, that was it - I called off any further events and broke things off with the other guys I was seeing. Still, I am sad it makes him unhappy.

I don't love him any less because I decided to give swinging a try. In fact, I think it was good because it showed me that even a boundless amount of attention from men doesn't slow down my libido. And it showed me that the sort of attention I received there, though empowering to me, wasn't what I ultimately wanted or needed.

I don't know how to articulate that any better. I regret that it makes the start of my relationship with PunkRockAwesomesauce seem less than serious - because I did truly like him right from the moment he caught my eye in January. I wrote about him here, actually, and in my happiness journal at home. But he was busy, said he wasn't interested in dating right then, and so I continued on with my life. When he messaged me and asked me out, I was SO excited, but my parties were already on the calendar, and other guys I had been excited about fizzled out previously, so, well, again I continued my life.

Now though, looking back, it makes me sad. I wish I had known he was going to sweep me off my feet and make me love him something wonderful.

Such is the way it goes, I suppose. Things right now seem, as always, too good to be true. We bought the paint for his room today before he left to go back to his city for a couple of days. I miss him quite terribly while he is gone, but he will be back soon enough - Wednesday, I hope! I have plenty to keep me busy between now and then, but I will be longing for the way the crook of his arm enfolds me while I sleep, and how warm his lips are when they touch mine. Whoo! Be still my heart.

Another blast from the past this week - a guy I hooked up with once, messaged me on FetLife. This was disturbing because this was a guy that I had to block on OKC and on my phone because he would NOT stop messaging me. I think I posted about him previously - he was really, really desperate and he kinda scared me with his intensity. I regretted having sex with him even as I was doing it. Sigh.

Anyway, he messaged me about how he has a new Fet account and how great that we can reconnect there now. I had a rough evening over that. I feel responsible for him having these feelings for me and I didn't want to hurt him further, but fuck! I blocked him everywhere! I told him he was messaging too much and that I wasn't interested in pursuing a relationship, but he didn't get it. And here, after a couple months, he is again. It made me feel like a terrible human being.

I still feel like a terrible human being.

Thankfully, the next morning I wrote him back and just briefly said that I hoped he'd find some happiness on Fet and that people I'd met through the site were great. Also that I was really, really REALLY very happy with my boyfriend and not interested in revisiting us.

No joke - he messaged me back an instant after I sent that. However disconcerting that was, he did say thanks and that he understood I was not dating anyone else.

So, that relieved me a great deal. I haven't heard from him since then, which is good.

Squee! I made an appointment today to get a poly tattoo! I have been thinking about it for a while and I am SO ready. This will be my 4th tattoo.

This one is going to be located on my left hand, above my wrist but below the space between my thumb and pointer finger. It's going to look like this:

infinite-heart.jpg

Smaller though, so it fits in the spot. I don't want it overly large.

Also, I think I want the outline to be red on the heart, but the infinity symbol will be black. I have some time to think about that though - the next available appointment with the artist I requested isn't until May 21.

Still, squeeeee!

When it rains, it pours. I think I wrote that previously, and this past week it has certainly been true. Lots of messages on FetLife from guys and one from a Facebook friend trying to hook up. I am not the least bit interested in any of them. In fact, I find them annoying as hell. I am a biscuit away from turning my FetLife account inactive, though the Facebook message was more comical than anything.

I had an amazing morning today -and last night - with PunkRockAwesomesauce. He knows exactly what to do to keep me feeling good. He is SUCH a match for me sexually, I just cannot imagine going back to a time without his penis in my life. :D :D That said, time spent with him nourishes my soul. I leave him feeling recharged - optimistic about my own life goals and joyful that he will be a part of my forever. I can only hope that he feels the same way.

Unfortunately, PunkRock's brother had a relapse and is in the hospital. He has pancreatitis and he went on a drinking bender while PunkRock was at my house last week. So boom, pancreas bitch-fit. PunkRock and he live together, and I know that PRA is worried about his brother's mental health and stability once PunkRock moves out. I like PRA's brother and I wish I could think of some way to help the situation. :( PunkRock showed me the stash of Jim Beam bottles next to his brother's bed, when I visited their house yesterday. It made me slightly nervous - I know PunkRock himself is a recovering addict and the thought of him doing something similar was not pleasant to my mind, if you can imagine. That said, obviously they are different people and have different things going on in their lives. PunkRock's brother is really at a low point and is struggling with all sorts of issues.

Oh! Another thing - when I arrived at his house, PunkRockAwesomesauce had clearly been smoking. My hello kiss tasted like an ashtray. I can't stand it - ugh. He was somewhat apologetic - apparently he ran out of his electronic stuff and his brother had left his rolling papers and tobacco. Ugh though. As much as I love him, smoking has always been a hard limit for me with guys that I am dating. Seriously, on OKC, I wouldn't even look at the profiles of guys that smoke. When I taste cigarettes, it reminds me of my father, currently dying of COPD and complications from that, and growing up constantly having to smell terrible because of the secondhand smoke all over my clothes. I would rather date a guy unable to get an erection. Seriously. At this point, cigarettes are the only issue in our relationship that could cause problems. It makes me want to throw up thinking about it. He is trying to quit though, and I know how difficult that can be. So I am trying to be supportive.

I talked to DarkKnight tonight about the cigarettes. I don't know what will happen if PunkRockAwesomesauce is unable to quit. I mean, I love him as he is, imperfections and all. He's my happy. But cigarettes are terrible. DarkKnight sidestepped giving me advice about the issue - he dislikes smoke as much, if not more, than I do. I guess there isn't much to do - PunkRock is trying and I am trying and we'll just keep at it, I suppose.

I have been thinking a lot about my future now, long term goals and such. DarkKnight and always make up a list every January for financial goals we want to accomplish for the year, and we have a shared bucket list that we work on from time to time, when we can manage. :) I want to have the same with PunkRock. This is a very important thing for me, so I hope he is interested. It makes my life feel more controlled, anyway. Not so haphazard, if that makes sense. And now that we are committing to being together, I want to share this.

At the present time I am also sort of struggling with how to balance my two lives - my future with DarkKnight and my future with PunkRock. Short term stuff like rent and grocery bills have been discussed between the three of us, but I am not sure how to handle more long term planning. Like, Dark Knight's retirement and those long term bucket list items. PunkRockAwesomesauce has in passing said that he hasn't given much thought to his retirement, and so I am not sure if interjecting my ideas would be welcome. Not that he has said anything that would make me think that it wouldn't be ok to discuss, but it is one of those things I think about. I want to make sure we are in harmony. Life insurance? Medical issues - I want to make sure if something happened to me, he could have some say in decision making. And me to him, of course. I have seen posts of this nature on other sites, so I am going to start reading about how other Vees handle topics like this.

None of that is urgent though. We are still young in our relationship, but with moving in together and talking about being life partners, it rolls around in my mind. Being the type of person I am, I like to have my i's dotted. Protecting and giving rights to PunkRockAwesomesauce so he doesn't ever feel discounted is important to me. Now that I type this, DarkKnight has asked if I want to go to Starbucks with him tonight. I think I will take him up on the offer and see what he has to say. He is usually very insightful and pragmatic about these sorts of subjects and can clear out things that make a mess in my mind. :)

PunkRockAwesomesauce's brother came home from the hospital on Friday, but on Saturday we got a call from their dad, saying that brother needed to go back in pronto. So we cancelled our BBQ plans with my play party friends and spent the day in the ER, getting PunkRock's brother admitted for detox. The plan is for him to enter a 28 day rehab program immediately following. I am hoping it works out.

So, on Saturday I met PunkRock's father and stepmom unexpectedly. It went ok, I guess. Stepmom told PunkRock that I was nice, and we had good conversations. She talked PunkRock up a lot - saying how sweet he is, and a hard worker, and caring. PunkRock's dad was harder for me to read, but he told me that I was more intelligent than some of PunkRock's previous girlfriends, and that PunkRock has a gentle heart.

The main discomfort for me was that they had no idea I am married and poly. PunkRockAwesomesauce told his dad that we were dating right from the get-go, but was waiting to talk to him in person to tell him that I'm poly. He also didn't tell his dad that he's moving in with me. This was also awkward because his dad seemed to want to pin the blame of his other son's alcoholism on PunkRock. He said a couple of times that PunkRock should have been at home, and that PunkRock needs to pay more attention to his brother's needs.

This made me very sad. I know that PunkRock cares for his brother bunches, but it is absolutely unfair to expect PunkRock to be his full time caretaker. His brother is a grown man who can make his own decisions and choices.

It also makes me think that their dad is not going to be very glad to hear that PunkRock is moving out - like he is abandoning his brother without a thought. This makes me angry on PunkRock's behalf, though I am cooling that, because obviously there hasn't been a reaction yet, since PunkRock hasn't said anything.

I told PunkRock afterward that I didn't want to be in that situation again - he needs to tell his family that I am married. Because they didn't know, I felt like I had to hide facts about myself and that I was being dishonest. For example, his stepmom made a comment that it was great my son still lives with me, because it's nice to have a man around the house. (My son is in his 20s and rents my basement apartment.) I agreed with her, but felt like screaming because hello, I HAVE a man around the house, and DarkKnight is a wonderful partner and helpmate. I couldn't say this, however, and I think later on, this type of failure to say anything makes me look dishonest. I don't want to ever be dishonest.

I am not sure where PunkRock's head is at with this. Clearly, he had no expectation of me meeting his parents this weekend. It had been bugging me that he hadn't said anything prior, and this unexpected encounter has shown that there was a reason for me to be bothered - you never know when you'll have to interact. However, it was definitely not the time to spotlight our relationship dynamic - we needed to focus on PunkRock's brother. And I can see why PunkRock wants to talk in person to his parents; he needs a face-to-face to lay everything out and feel understood.

Sigh. PunkRock's brother DOES know I am poly, which just gives this another layer - he could say something and let it all out accidentally. I almost did it a couple of times myself. I am just not used to lying about a fundamental portion of my life and heart.

I am going to need this all to be dealt with very soon, in order to feel comfortable. I have to look at my needs list, but I feel a big chunk of this is my need to be understood and known - a large part of ME and who I am is my relationship, my past and my present with DarkKnight. To have to talk around the fact that he exists hurts me.

This time period of ambiguity with PunkRock's parents will pass, I am sure. I just hope it goes well, and that it is out soon.

Oh, and to update on my previous post, I did have a conversation with PunkRockAwesomesauce this weekend about financial goals and it went well.

The rehab plan didn't work out with PunkRockAwesomesauce's brother; he was released from the hospital and went to go stay with their dad for 3 weeks or so. He plans to enter a different program after that time. This is significant to my relationship with PunkRock for a couple of reasons. (For clarity, I am going to start calling his brother LordTenderHeart.)

Their dad is traveling out of state in the middle of the 3 week wait, so PunkRock asked if his brother could possibly stay at my house for that time period, so he is in a different environment and has someone around. I am ok with this, and DarkKnight is also on board. The plan is that he could sleep in PunkRock's room, but we will have to get it painted and set up super soon, if that is the case. It isn't set in stone that this will happen, but it definitely makes sense to me that LordTenderHeart not return to his house to be alone and full of depressive thoughts.

However, LordTenderHeart's availability and time at home, up until this point, has fostered the relationship between PunkRock and I. PunkRock has a cat that he loves more than any human on the planet, and when LordTenderHeart is home, he is able to sleep over at my place, knowing that LordTenderHeart will feed and love on his animal. Now that LordTenderHeart isn't home, the cat needs a caretaker, as does LordTenderHeart's own pet. So PunkRock isn't as free to just come over on a whim, or sleep over 3 days in a row. We live 2 hours apart, so visits are going to have to be more strictly scheduled.

I have suggested that PunkRockAwesomesauce move his cat into my house, but he doesn't seem to want to do that yet. I am not at all sure why, but I respect his right to make that decision. It seems like sort of a no-brainer to me, because then she'd get plenty of attention and love from all of us, with no worries of missing a feeding, but I don't know. Maybe he is waiting for his room to be completely set up?

Anyway, the other thing that I should mention is that PunkRock told his dad yesterday about me being married and the fact that he is planning on moving in at the beginning of June. He said it went ok - his dad didn't give him an eye roll or anything - but his dad did make the comment that they'd have to discuss this more before PunkRock moves. PunkRock says he thinks his dad is going to tell him he thinks PunkRock should not move in until LordTenderHeart is out of rehab and used to being out.

All of this added together has raised my anxiety. We had a discussion last night about logistics of scheduling and I sorta felt like I was in a relationship with M all over again. I was not only anxious though - I started getting angry.

Here I am 3 months in - next week is 3 months - and I am being hit with lots of scheduling issues and I am feeling like once again there will not be stability or consistency in my love relationship.

This is a fear though - not a reality. The fact that this fear was quick to say hello infuriated me. Fuck M. This is NOT the same sort of situation at all. I recognized that straight out, but I don't know how to resolve the anger I felt toward M.

I am sure the anxiousness over things will resolve itself with little fanfare - I know PunkRockAwesomesauce is aware of my needs surrounding time and I know he actually does love me and wants to be with me. In this situation, I completely agree that his brother is a priority, and I want to do everything that I can to help PunkRock.

Also, I was able to recognize and label what I was feeling and why. Actually, my anxiousness immediately had me jumping to the thought that, once again, I wouldn't have consistency and I was going to be told I needed to find a FWB. The thought of this sucked, majorly.

All that said, I can discount it as mindfucks with no basis in reality, for this situation. Unlike M, PunkRock has shown me over and over that I am a priority. He does a great job of both communicating and backing up what he says with actions that match his words. He's, well, awesomesauce.

But this anger - fuck. I need to get a handle on it. It doesn't help that it isn't irrational. M wore me down to such a low point. I should be angry. He made me feel less than, unimportant and discounted and well, I ALLOWED IT. Right now I am not sure how to deal with this feeling. I am just letting it sit and I will examine it every once in a while. It's both anger at M and at myself. But what should I do with it? It's made me overly sensitive to scheduling issues and I don't want it to have an impact on things going forward, but clearly it is effecting me.

I suppose it is just a negative tape that I am allowing to play in my head. Shut it off?

Right now I am scheduled up to my eyeteeth and I am double booked all over the place. Things will get better soon though because the chemistry course I am teaching is ending at the beginning of May, and the co-op I also teach at will be finished tomorrow, actually. I still have tons of activities and meetings and get-togethers going on, but things are improving in a short bit. Theoretically, I am in a good place to travel more to be with PunkRock, so he won't have to head this way as much, while his brother is in rehab. I can be a support to him in a positive way and our relationship can continue on as it has been - happily.

I just need to figure out how to alter this hate I have toward myself for being so fucking gullible with M. PunkRock can't do it, and neither can DarkKnight. Neither of them need to be focused on me right now anyway - they both have more important things to worry about. No, this is my puzzle to work on. I am owning this mofo and I am off to paint my toenails and ponder the question - can I shut off the tape and listen to something else? Because, damn.

I'm not sure why PunkRock lets his dad guilt him into being a caretaker for his alcoholic brother. One doesn't have to babysit a drunk sibling! Has he been to any support groups for families of alcoholics? Will this throw a wrench into his moving in with you? Do you really now want to be responsible for his brother as well?

I had an absolutely fabulous time tonight, out on the town with my loves. I purchased tickets to "Taste of the Arts," a progressive dinner downtown. There were 13 different restaurants to go to, and at each one we were treated to either art, music or a dance performance while we sampled some tidbits from the location. Everyone used their ticket as a passport, and if all restaurants stamped your passport, you were entered in a drawing. Well, DarkKnight won the grand prize of $300 city center dollars, which can be used just like cash at a TON of places in our town. So we were really psyched.

The entire night was exactly 3 hours, and it was bliss. Not only was the food absolutely amazing, but the time spent together was incredible. I have never felt so loved, so cherished and so complete as a person. Lots of times I would be arm in arm with DarkKnight, and PunkRockAwesomesauce was holding my other hand. The best was that they teased me often - one of them would pinch my butt, blame the other, and why I was admonishing who I thought was the culprit, I would get a second pinch. They fist-bumped each other when they thought I wasn't looking! Jerkfaces. :D :D

Seriously, I felt really, really loved, and it was really, really great.

I posted pictures in a new album, and it should be open to public viewing.

All three of you look so happy. I'm so happy for you!

Thanks! I really am in the best frame of mind, ever. :)

I used half of DarkKnight's winnings yesterday to reserve tickets for his birthday, to go to dinner & a show at the playhouse in our town. We try to attend at least 3 shows a year, and of course, PunkRockAwesomesauce hasn't ever gone here before, so it should be lots of fun. Sweet that we could cover this cost (almost $150) with prize money!

PunkRockAwesomesauce went home this morning to tend to the animals, and I somehow got roped into helping one of my best friends in finishing up the creation of a homeschool yearbook for our co-op. Yikes! May is going to be crazy busy for me. That said, PunkRock's brother will be coming to stay with us for a week or so next Tuesday/Wednesday. Punk Rock is going to try and finish up painting his bedroom that day, but we'll see how long it takes. He's patched and sanded most of the walls already. He should be back here soon tonight.

My sister commented some things on my facebook yesterday - in particular in regards to the Taste of the Arts event we attended. She said, "Didn't anyone ever tell you that 3 is a crowd?" Seriously. Ugh. I responded with lyrics from the show, Three's Company. She then asked why not have additional partners, because the more, the merrier. I said, love is infinite, but my time is not. She shut up after that. I don't know why I bother responding. Anyone reading it is going to know she is ignorant and a jerkface anyway. Still, I didn't let it bring me down. I am still in a wonderful mood!

Just use the custom setting on your posts. You can make it so certain individuals or lists can or cannot see your posts.

Yeah, I was on location when I was making the posts. I didn't take time to edit her out, and most of the time I don't bother. More than likely, she is going to find herself blocked before too long. Honestly, the picture she commented on was just a photo of the ticket - not one of the three of us together. She's a weird one.

I received a message a couple days ago from DarkKnight's cousin's wife. He is really close to this cousin, because they are exactly one month apart. His wife finally realized through Facebook that we are poly and she had questions about it. She doesn't agree with our choices as she is UBER religious, but we've had some good conversations over IM and she's been both friendly and respectful. So, that happened.

Yesterday DarkKnight took our daughter to the National Science and Engineering expo in Washington DC. At the same time, PunkRockAwesomesauce and I went to the Smihsonian Museum of Natural History - the dinosaur exhibit is disappearing for 5 years, so PunkRock wanted to see it again before he lost his chance. It was a great day!

We ended up meeting my husband and daughter in Chinatown for dinner and then ride the Metro back to the place where we parked, together. Just another awesome poly experience for me - lots of hand holding and snuggles and feeling loved to the max from my guys. Squee!

Back