Hello : )

Abstract

Hey Everyone,

I am fairly new to the poly thing, my partner and I have only really had one relationship which we would consider poly. However I think we will keep going in this direction in the future.

The hardest thing for me has been making friends, or finding people I can talk to without having to either "hide" or feel like I owe and explanation to about our life.

So I am just here to make friends, or just find people to talk to.

A little about me:

I am into all sorts of stuff, sports, music, photography, anything out doors. I love my dog : ). I am really easy to get along, but I am very sarcastic. I don't date outside my relationship with my partner I am mono. So I am not here looking to date anyone, or looking to find anyone to date her for that matter. Just some people who might have similar interest ect.

I am a lesbian, and my partner although she hates the label is "bisexual", until I figure out a better way to title that : (.

Hope everyone out there is doing well : )

Thank you

I am a lesbian as well and my girlfriend is a Bisexual. She is proud to be a Bisexual but finds it hard most days..

: ) My partner is proud to be bisexual, I didnt mean to be offending if it came across that way : (

I think its just the concept of having to label ones self that she is against, but I know what you mean. I think its way harder for a person to identify as being bisexual, than it is to identify as gay or straight. Its not something that either communities seem to be very excepting of.

I think its way harder for a person to identify as being bisexual, than it is to identify as gay or straight. Its not something that either communities seem to be very excepting of.

There's some truth to that. I'm happily biamorous and bisexual, nevertheless. :D

And I'm not on the market anymore! Sorry, ladies and gentlemen, my plate is plenty full. :p ;)

I am looking for really good friends, however.:) (And I'm fine about cuddling with friends.)

Last edited:
I agree

I totally agree with you, being bisexual is hard. you didn't offen me. :)

Back