NNJ ( NYC area ) area or Saratoga Springs area

Axxelle

Ok this is the story...i am in an open marriage with my husband and we are wondering if there is anyone around either NYC area or Saratoga Springs ( we split our time between the two places ) area that are looking for something that is not swinging ;) Don't get me wrong i have nothing against that but i am not sure that that's what we are looking for right now. So male or female, couple - if interested we should talk and well go from there - we are not dying to jump into anything just to make friends that are like minded and maybe more.

We are in NNJ and also split time between NNJ and Lake George, NY in the summer. Not sure if we are looking for anything other than someone else to talk to on this matter. My wife and I are new to being poly and we have had our challenges. Still we are pursuing this lifestyle.

We arent far from you in nnj. Please check out our profile. We also have a group for western nj eastern pa folks.

We are in NNJ and also split time between NNJ and Lake George, NY in the summer. Not sure if we are looking for anything other than someone else to talk to on this matter. My wife and I are new to being poly and we have had our challenges. Still we are pursuing this lifestyle.
I would be open to having coffee and having a visit. I practice polyfidelity. There are so many variations to it all, and meeting others to talk is helpful and reassuring!
[email protected]

You are in Saratoga Springs?? Yea!!

Please feel free to give a call, early evenings are best (before 8pm).
Although I'll be out at a birthday gathering tonight.
I'd love to grab a cup of coffee together!
[FNORD]
Best Regards!!
[FNORD]

Last edited by a moderator:
cool

New York is one of my favor states... !

Back