JayT is me, ...

jayt

Hello to all, I may have to pop back in and make adjustments to my intro. My mind is not really focused at the moment. (I hope there is an edit button) ... I am flirty silly very open and honest, Christian, bigendered, my long term relationship is 15 years plus...(with a male) I live on a rustic farm, off grid, wood heat haul water (currently have an orphan piglet who comes into house when she is hungry) I am a master gardener... co-own 60 acres with less than 5 years left on the morgage. oh I am female bodied/trangendered... will stay female... my former girlfriend decided I was 'too' open and freespeaking, and later... decided two women was an abombination to God... (I guess I am still hurt by that) ... I love until the love is beaten to death inside of me... my feet and hands are cold at the moment so I need to add wood to the fire.... I have never been asked a question I would not answer with honesty. ... and now I am stumpted with what else to say.. so i will leave it for now.

Hey! It's nice to meet you! Hopefully you enjoy your time here :)

Greetings Jay,
Welcome to our forum.

It sounds like you have lived an interesting life so far, survived some challenges, and retained a positive attitude.

Re:
"... decided two women was an abombination to God ..."

That's just crazy, considering the caliber of patriarchs in the Old Testament with multiple wives (and concubines). Sigh, oh well, sorry your former girlfriend acted like that.

Whereabouts do you live if I may ask? Isn't it a lot of work to live off the grid? How do you manage? Okay, there's a couple of questions, hope I'm not prying or anything. :)

Glad you could join us,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Whereabouts do you live if I may ask? Isn't it a lot of work to live off the grid? How do you manage? Okay, there's a couple of questions, hope I'm not prying or anything. :)

Glad you could join us,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

I enjoy questions, (even enjoyed takeing test back in school days).... I live in central Oklahoma, as to how much work it is to live off grid, there are way more difficult jobs, I spent my whole life learning the skills so its just, same old--same old to me.
I have a male spouse of 15 plus years he has an off farm job, .. I mange the day to day needs here at home. I rarely think of questions as prying, my mind responds well to questions.

Last edited:
Sounds like you're pretty expert at off-grid life. My "hinge lady" would be jealous. :)

Is it hard to get water where you're at? Do you have a well? (Just curious.) I assume your male spouse has a vehicle of some kind.

Sounds like you're pretty expert at off-grid life. My "hinge lady" would be jealous. :)

Is it hard to get water where you're at? Do you have a well? (Just curious.) I assume your male spouse has a vehicle of some kind.

We have lived here for over 10 years. Modern homesteading is a good discription of the lifestyle. We have hauled water and have several thousand gallons of rain water collection/storage and are adding more, as well as a small pond. We have several vehicles. Just had to give up our horses and sheep because of the drought, not enought grass was growing. We have saved the milk cow and calf so far... and we are hoping the rain and snow this year will keep the grass going this year.

Last edited:
Oh, sorry to hear about the horses, sheep, and drought in general. I hope it lets up this year.

If I think of some more questions I'll let you know. :)

So I guess I should say, I am looking for a woman, most likely lesbian hopefully wanting to raise children in the country. She will have her own house, I will be, the point of the V ... and provide the basic necessities of life, such as food and shelter...The hardest part of finding a relationship is the rustic nature of my lifestyle.
Having to share my body, I think is second to that.

I'm not seeking partners in any way, but I just want to assure you there are many people who would be very interested in the life you offer. Aside from the raising children thing, your world very much resembles my dreams. I wish you all the best in both your search and your life.

Hello Jay, are you looking for a woman who HAS children already? Or one who wants to have children? And will your partner want to father these children even though he doesn't want to be romantically involved with his metamour? Or are you thinking of AID? Or having the children yourself?

Last edited:
Hello Jay, are you looking for a woman who HAS children already? Or one who wants to have children? And will your partner want to father these children even though he doesn't want to be romantically involved with his metamour? Or are you thinking of AID? Or having the children yourself?

good points I left out-- thank you-- Myself and spouce are done, we are both fixed, (my body is in perimenopause) I deeply admire the pregnant body... so my desire is to be with her through the pregnancy... very young children already would be ok-if she wants more... I am very attracted to the feminine / maternal traits... (seriously even the mood swings arrouse me) ... I am not understanding what you mean by AID? Our 4 sons are grown... I miss having children around... the how she is /gets pregnant is her choice.
Thank you for the questions.

I believe AID = Artificial Insemination by Donor. Hope that helps.

good points I left out-- thank you-- Myself and spouce are done, we are both fixed, (my body is in perimenopause) I deeply admire the pregnant body... so my desire is to be with her through the pregnancy... very young children already would be ok-if she wants more... I am very attracted to the feminine / maternal traits... (seriously even the mood swings arrouse me) ... I am not understanding what you mean by AID? Our 4 sons are grown... I miss having children around... the how she is /gets pregnant is her choice.
Thank you for the questions.

Aaah thanks for clarifying :)

dropped in for a little bit of venting

I pop in now and then, I enjoy a few messages and get a pain in my gut from some... I almost wanted to request a certain member block me so I will never have to deal with him... reading how people disagree, tells a lot about the person they are... wanting to pick on what people say-saying "I am not going to respond any more" (paraphrase) and then there he is on the thread again ...sigh... :confused:

I am not a newbie to having to share my life, every party of my existence is shared with my sisters... I am a gay-FtM transgendered, dissoiative bigendered female bodied- lesbian etc etc what ever... my male life partner works 14 plus hours a night... is here and awake only a few hours a day and weekends...

I get lonely... and it does not feel real safe here.

Last edited:
That's a shame JayT, I know that for myself (and probably Kdt too) am very interested on hearing how you get on. :)

Hi, JayT.

Pleasure to make your acquaintance. Try not to let the negative people stop you from posting. For the most part we are all pretty decent. If you have a problem with someone's responses on your post, you can report them and have them removed. The moderators are really good about that.

I would love to live in the country, have a farm, and like lots of land. My husband thinks I would not survive five minutes. :rolleyes: I tried to milk a cow once at my friend's farm, and I cringed the whole time. I am soft as cotton. :D

As far as children, I can understand that. There are plenty of women in the world who are probably feeling broody and wanting exactly what you described.

I am following your journey, and I hope it all works out for you! Sending hugs your way, and we are all here if you ever just want to talk or vent.

Ry

Back