Hello from Belize!

sanignacio08

Sr. couple from the Pacific NW who's made this lovely country our home.We would like to be able to connect with others of similar lifestyle.We are very active,enjoys many hobbies,especially the wife....

Looking forward to hearing from you all....;)

Welcome aboard.

So, what lead you to Belize?

Autumnaltone..

Thanks for the welcome.

What led us to Belize....Hmm,well,we are as stated,retired,wanted to be able to enjoy all that life in the slow lane has to offer,and,that and a whole lot more can be found here in this tiny,but beautiful country!:)

Belize

Hey, we are just considering moving to Belize. I wonder if you could tell me the countries attitude towards Polyamory (in your experience) It would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: Belize..

Hi porscham;
Wonderful as always to hear from others interested in relocating to Belize. We've only been here a yr. now,and from what we've learned there is poly folks here,but it's not something you talk about.It's done with much discretion. We met another couple a couple of mths. ago,revisited with them twice,though we're taking it slow.What hubby and I would love to have in our lives is another fem.,or couple as very close friends with benefits. I am bi. We live in a small village on the river,just absolutely beautiful,it sits on seven acres,though we have four acres on the market presently. Life is so peaceful here,lots of different fruit trees on our properties,and wildlife galore.

Where are you moving from,and are you looking to retire here,or to open a business?

belize polyamory lifestyle

Thanks for your reply! We are semi-retired now. We own a business in Canada. We must first expand and then we are planning on selling it, but in the meantime it supports us while we travel. We live in our RV full time and we are looking at Belize because:
-We could drive our motorcoach to it and live on land purchased.
-I have an Aunt and Uncle thinking of moving there in July, so at least we would know somebody
-snowbirding is not really working that well for us. Because we are full timers, our 6 months in the states is awesome, but our other 6 months in Canada is sometimes not so great weather wise. We are only allowed a maximum of 6 months in the US.

However, our full intent is to live a polyamorous lifestyle if the opportunity arose. We very much want to find a female or others, to live with us (which might be easier if you have a home in Belize to offer) and we are discreet, but we do not want to go to jail, foreign or otherwise.

Thanks for your perspective :)

Back