Hiya from Boston

girlpatrol

Hi everyone

I've been lurking here a little and have decided to take the plunge and join in.

I'm 38, a professional woman living in Boston. Currently single. Maybe looking. Maybe not. That's part of the reason I'm here - to learn a few things, especially about me.

Technically, I am not new to poly - but am. That makes no sense, huh? :p I am 'new' to the poly community, as in this is the first time I've actually reached out to it, but in the past I have had non-monogamous relationships that I/we failed to nurture and communicate through, and they didn't work out. Sadly.

So part of the reason I'm here is to learn about what it takes to keep relationships going.

And also maybe learn about myself in the process.

Thanks for having me. I hope to stick around awhile and contribute to the community!

Hey we should have coffee sometime. Mags could come too.

We might already know each other, or some of the same people.

Hey we should have coffee sometime. Mags could come too.

We might already know each other, or some of the same people.
We probably don't as I just moved here. :D But coffee sometime sounds great. Can I pencil you in in September? :eek:

No social life in big new city = me agreeing to work overtime and weekends for the next 5 months at work. Blargh.

Hi, I'm the Mags that Neon mentioned. Welcome to the board (even if you are too busy to date right now :p ).

Thank you, thank you.

I have a bad sense of timing. But I promise that when work lets up I will come back and take you guys up on that coffee :D

Back