PolyCurious and New. Just saying hi. :]

CchantelleMarie

Hello everyone. My name is Chantelle, I'm 21 years old, female and I live in the Chicago area. I'm new to the polyamorous lifestyle, and would like to learn more about it and maybe just talk to some more experienced polyfolks. I consider myself straight, only because I'm only sexually attracted to male anatomy. But emotionally, pansexual, because I can love any gender's personality. I'm just not attracted to female anatomy. I know this is short, but I'm not quite sure what else I can write. Feel free to message me. I love meeting new people. More friends are always welcomed in my life. :D

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum Chantelle.

My understanding is that there are some active poly groups local to you in the Chicago area. And of course there's no end of talking and experience to benefit from around here.
Enjoy.

welcomewagon.gif

Thanks everyone for the welcome.
I truly do believe the poly life is more fulfilling than monogamy for myself.
I've been doing a lot of research about it over the last year or so, and only today did i find out there's meetups in my own town. :]
Very excited about that.
Thanks again.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. I've not been here long but I've found it helpful and nice to chat with others without having to explain myself :)

Back