Pet names

That's awesome! I never thought, in my imagings of people on here, of how tall they must be!

I'm 5'1" my men are not that tall either and neither is derby. We have a pan rack hanging from our kitchen ceiling and none of us bump our heads on the pans. Our whole house is built for shorties. When some comes over who is large and tall, I really notice how small everything is in our house.

Invite Ari over :D

I have become adept at ducking ;)

I come from an italian town...lots of shorties there too :D...(basements were nuts.,..jesus 4'6 ceilings haha)

4'6" is even too short for us shorties! Oh and the Italian comment explains my shortness :)

At 5'5" I am not short for a woman for sure! People guess me at 5'8"+ even when I am in flip flops, so I guess I appear taller than I am.

I like my men tall, but I like my women any height as long she has big boobs and a pretty face! lol

Last edited:
At 5'5" I am not short for a woman for sure! People guess me at 5'8"+ even when I am in flip flops, so I guess I appear taller than I am.

I like my men tall, but I like my women any height as long she has big boobs and a pretty face! lol

There is a serious boob fetish going on on these board lately. hahaha :)

I will take a nice ass and legs any day over boobies. Maybe its just because all boobies are nice...not everyone has a nice set of legs...call me fickle :D

Great question...

I have lots of pet names for my DH...sweetie is the most common, but I tend to call everyone that. So they are all used to hearing it. AK is "love" and she uses the same for me, her DH is sweetheart...he calls her Angel (my DH uses the same for me...both from long before the four of us met). My DH also calls me baby girl to make a point of trying to erase some really bad memories from my past and replace them with better ones. I am kitten to AK's DH. While most of them will hear sweetie and sweetheart from me occassionally...love is always AK. And her DH has never called me Angel. He has used kitten to her occassionally - entirely by accident and because it tends to upset both of us he apologizes to both almost before it is out of his mouth. My DH has taken to calling AK sweetie because he hears it from the rest of us so frequently. I guess I do need to come up with unique names for my men...just so they have that way to feel special the way that AK and I do when we hear Angel or kitten.

Didn't really think about how much those names meant to me until I started typing this response. It is certainly an interesting topic. Thank you for bringing it up.

I will take a nice ass and legs any day over boobies. Maybe its just because all boobies are nice...not everyone has a nice set of legs...call me fickle :D

Me too!

Oh, and FTR, since we're talking height... I am 5'6"

I agree! I always say that everything on a woman sags in time, but legs look great for much longer. Legs are totally underrated. There is nothing as stunning as a good pair of legs with some sexy shoes... a good ass just tops it off. you can make tits look good by dressing them up... legs, ass and feet are either good or they aren't... really though, if a woman loves her body and is confident there is nothing sexier than that. That tops it off for me. ;)

Me too!

Oh, and FTR, since we're talking height... I am 5'6"

I agree! I always say that everything on a woman sags in time, but legs look great for much longer. Legs are totally underrated. There is nothing as stunning as a good pair of legs with some sexy shoes... a good ass just tops it off. you can make tits look good by dressing them up... legs, ass and feet are either good or they aren't... really though, if a woman loves her body and is confident there is nothing sexier than that. That tops it off for me. ;)

I'm 5'8" and I need to get my ass to Canada! Since I cut the boobies off, all I got left are ass and legs. ;)

On that note-I'm a hair and eyes person. Which is funny-cause GG basically has no hair (not quite as clear and soft as Mon). But GG and Maca both have beautiful and completely different eyes.
:)
On a woman-hair. I love hair.
My ex-girlfriend used to say that when women brush and fix each others hair-it's foreplay.

Sorry-that was way off topic. :)

I have alot of different names for my partner,all of which pertain to different parts of his personality..Mr Silly(the Mr Men character) is my main one because he can pull the silliest faces and do the dumbest things! ;)
His nickname for me is GG (gorgeous girl) and for some reason it makes me go all gooey. His secondary he just calls her by her name..

Back