Looking for a friend to become a sister wife in KY

tiggercouple

My wife and me where best friends through out highschool, we later discovered it was more than just friendship. Thanks to that we have grown as a family and have strong bonds with one another. We (him 28, her 29, and 3 kids) are looking for someone that can be friends with us both and develop those bonds into something much more. We are looking to add a sister wife to our little family.

Hi there.

To hopefully help you find what you want, maybe you could give a little more information about the person you are seeking, other than the fact that they need to be female (which I am assuming from the use of the term "sister wife").

Some examples:
What age range would you consider?
Can the person have children?
Must the person be single?
Would it be ok if, later on, they were to also date another person?
What sexual orientations would you consider? (Heterosexual, bisexual, etc)
Do you have any preferences on things like smoking, drinking, recreational, drugs?
It is ok if she has pets, like dogs and cats?

How far from you should the person live?

and maybe a little more about you two - what activities do you enjoy? Do you have pets, etc...

I am sure you get the idea. Hopefully more information will help you find the person that you are looking for.

I wish you luck.

I suppose we where being a little to vague. So here goes

What age range would you consider?

18-42 Though preferably 24-32

Can the person have children?

We love children so that would not be a problem.

Not trying to sound smart or anything, but yes single would be best as we are looking for someone to be a sister wife and not a swinging partner.

Would it be ok if, later on, they were to also date another person?

No, we like our relationship to be just us.

This doesn't matter as my wife is bicuriouse

Do you have any preferences on things like smoking, drinking, recreational, drugs?

Smoking fine though it is bad for you. Drinking as long as its only occasional is fine, as far as recreational drugs go we'd rather they didn't 420 doesn't bother us to much as long as its kept away from the children.

It is ok if she has pets, like dogs and cats?

Pets are fine.

If there is a connection and we all agree that that is what we all want then I would like to see them relocate to were we live.

Hope you don't mind, but a couple of comments....

Not trying to sound smart or anything, but yes single would be best as we are looking for someone to be a sister wife and not a swinging partner.
Just an FYI, but it is quite possible in the poly world to have a so-called "N" or "W" relationship, where your other partner would date both you and others. This is not about swinging at all, but about them having multiple loving relationships outside of yours, rather than just being about sex. I was just trying to find out whether that was something that you would consider, but based on your answer, and the one following, it's a "no".

This doesn't matter as my wife is bicuriouse
So if the person were hetero and had no interest in a romantic relationship with your wife, just a sisterly one, that would be fine with you both? (Some couples insiste on the relationship being romantic and sexual between all partners, which is why I ask.)

If there is a connection and we all agree that that is what we all want then I would like to see them relocate to were we live.
That's fair enough and is a valid goal to have, but during the "courting process" - the initial meet-ups, the dating and the other getting-to-know you thing, how far away would be the maximum distance that you would be willing to travel to meet someone? Or are you expecting them to come to you always?

I hear many folks saying that the people who reply to their ads are non-starters for them and are wasting their time - I think that providing more information in your ads you will greatly help the chances of not wasting your time, which is why i am asking the questions that I am. Hope you don't mind. :)

Just an FYI, but it is quite possible in the poly world to have a so-called "N" or "W" relationship, where your other partner would date both you and others. This is not about swinging at all, but about them having multiple loving relationships outside of yours, rather than just being about sex. I was just trying to find out whether that was something that you would consider, but based on your answer, and the one following, it's a "no". [/QOUTE]

I did not know this, as we are new to this lifestyle. Thanks for the input.

So if the person were hetero and had no interest in a romantic relationship with your wife, just a sisterly one, that would be fine with you both? (Some couples insiste on the relationship being romantic and sexual between all partners, which is why I ask.)

It'd be nice if it was like that (all partners involved with one another on all levels) but it is not a make or break issue.

That's fair enough and is a valid goal to have, but during the "courting process" - the initial meet-ups, the dating and the other getting-to-know you thing, how far away would be the maximum distance that you would be willing to travel to meet someone? Or are you expecting them to come to you always?

We see the traveling as being a you make the trip this time I will next time, or meet in the middle.

I hear many folks saying that the people who reply to their ads are non-starters for them and are wasting their time - I think that providing more information in your ads you will greatly help the chances of not wasting your time, which is why i am asking the questions that I am. Hope you don't mind. :)

By all means ask away, we like to think of ourselves as an open book. And if it helps us, it is more to our benefit.

I did not know this, as we are new to this lifestyle. Thanks for the input.
One of the things i love about this place is how we all seem to be able to learn, and there is always more to learn :)

We see the traveling as being a you make the trip this time I will next time, or meet in the middle.
OK, so back to the original question - I'm not sure where in KY you are located, but would you be willing to travel anywhere in the state?

By all means ask away, we like to think of ourselves as an open book. And if it helps us, it is more to our benefit.
Thanks for the positive attitude about this - some people can get very hostile...

What about yourselves - what are you into? Hunting? Fishing? Foreign Travel? Country Music? Farming? Movies? Classical Music? Estruscan pottery? I'm sure you get the idea :)

OK, so back to the original question - I'm not sure where in KY you are located, but would you be willing to travel anywhere in the state?

Yep this state or any other, though some states would be a lil more harder to travel to, my wife enjoys traveling so it would not be an issue.

What about yourselves - what are you into? Hunting? Fishing? Foreign Travel? Country Music? Farming? Movies? Classical Music? Estruscan pottery? I'm sure you get the idea

Prefer to not list it, that way other people have to open a line of communication.

Back