What is it all really about?

but it actually does feel weird when others discuss MY problem; but I guess that can help find insights as well.

The thing is, there are so many new members and sometimes the details of their stories overlap, sometimes I forget which one is which or which thread I'm in! So don't be surprised if someone ever starts talking to YOU about YOURSELF as if they think you're someone ELSE!

This irritated me in the beginning on this forum, but I understand that each topic brings up so many other things that one wants to respond to, that sometimes the OP is the third person. i understand, but I appreciate the apology and I still feel as though I am in the room. It actually does feel weird when others discuss MY problem, but I guess that can help find insights, as well.
I actually really appreciate the discussion. I would never have thought that this forum could help me that much to make my thoughts clearer, and that you would take me that seriously. Thanks, YOU ARE ALL REALLY WONDERFUL!

I think sometimes many of us start typing and "thinking aloud," so to speak. Please don't take it personally. I've enjoyed speaking with you and about the situation you are dealing with, because it's really helped me clear my head about some of the things we are dealing with, as well.

I actually asked my husband to read your posts last night because I thought your story, your responses, your words and all the info mixed up between from the rest of us was very insightful and helpful.

I hope you stick around and we can build some friendships on here! :)

Back