Hey all! New triad brewing...

I guess when you said interview I didn't think it was in the literal sense. When I said that I meant it more as a fact finding mission. It's about getting to know someone.

Neon I'm sorry that others have made you feel like you were on an interview. I ask, however, that unless I personally have interviewed you not to assume you know how I conduct myself.

Neon I'm sorry that others have made you feel like you were on an interview. I ask, however, that unless I personally have interviewed you not to assume you know how I conduct myself.

Fidelia used the word "interview"; I did not. I used the word "audition", and so did you. To me those are two different things. An "interview" is a set piece of time when people can ask each other questions. An "audition" is like an ongoing trial-period where someone is being tested to see if they meet certain expectations and requirements.

You were the one who "assumed" something about the way I conduct myself by saying

"Hi, I'm Danny and my wife and I are looking for someone to bring into our marriage." vs "Hi, my name is Neon and I'm looking to add someone into my life." Only difference I see there is "our" and "my".

Fact is that ANY relationship starts out as an audition, no?

I haven't "assumed" anything about you. I've responded to what you have said about yourself right here. You said you start your relationships as "auditions" and made the assumption that everyone else does, too.

Last edited:
Big misunderstanding as far as I'm concerned. I'm sorry for any assumptions on my part.

Back