Madison girl seeking polyandrous man

saucygirl

I am a cute Asian female who is attached to one, but hoping to expand our family to include one more great guy. You need not be rich, but should financially stable, attractive, and love getting affectionate both one on one and in 3's :) I think you get to know each other in person, not in texting, so only contact me if you are ready to meet after one or 2 mails/calls.

Wishful and supportive

Hi there,
Im a long way away, and have no chance of getting to know you guys, other than email.
I just wanted to reach out and say thank you for the inspiration, and I hope we can be friends as I work through my own experiences. Maybe we can share stories....
Thanks again...:)

would be open to chatting with fellow poly

You can mail me at ambergaustad on yahoo. It is hard to find polys, and even friends or support are welcome. I find it funny that while you can have 50 partners as long as they are one at a time, having 2 loving, supportive relationships at once is so very taboo (still?).

I know huh!
I tried to send a reply but it got lost....Thought Id reach out again, and let you know more about me..
I hate the notion of anything "Taboo"...Its judgements from others who are jealous, hidding behind lies in their lives, or just plain wrong with themselves - and have to lash out at others..
Im straight...I can also testify that there's nothing more special than having the woman I love come back to my bed after being with another man - because SHE CHOOSES!...
There's nothing more freeing than watching the woman I love experience all that she would choose in her sexual experiences...
Relationships are about giving feedoms and fulfilling passions - Not restricting or harming our free agency....Just sayin....

wish you well

but if you want to continue a discussion, please contact me at the email I listed in my previous post. I do no intend to keep checking out this place as there is simply not enough traffic.

Back