new wrinkle

neon,

you were being sarcastic why? How could this thread possibly offend you? Is this something they teach at mod school. The first person to respond wants to make some veiled personal attack....nice.

Sagency, thank you for your comments....I to believe in forgiveness and redemption.

RP

The poly question.....I've asked that same question several times on here? Maybe focus.

It's very true in the early aftermath I had a wide range of emotions surrounding this situation...hurt, anger, betrayal. Hard to process when the other party takes off and hides in another state and dumps the clean up on you. So ya I was pissed. Also it is unfortunate when I post here I don't do several drafts think about it for days ....its mostly as the thoughts happens like a conversation ...do all the nuances get expressed....all the right words get used ... no.

Cindie,

The queen of the quote function....please find she the mother of my kids thinking .....Oh ya I'm not thinking that. I actually prefer to leave my kids out of this....

I think money is your issue... Go check the record I brought it up talking about rejecting primary status.

Got to go ...

The poly question.....I've asked that same question several times on here? Maybe focus.
Maybe focus? Is it me who should focus? Last I heard you weren't sure if you are or you are not poly. It seems like its not my thing to focus on really. Good luck figuring it out.

To me you are dating... I don't know if these women know each other or not, that would indicate to me if you are poly dating and chosing the "lifestyle" due to circumstances or whether or not you are actually realizing you identify as poly as you do being hetrosexual (assuming here).

Rp,
No no not you .....the difference is my focus...perhaps ....
Sorry about the confusion.

Last edited:
Back