Your most recent OKC messages. post em here!

"I'm into older ladies since they are hotter and I take good care of them. I love spending time with them. If you don't have any problems with that, we can get to know each other better. In addition, I am mature since I'm from europe​."

"I'm into older ladies since they are hotter and I take good care of them. I love spending time with them. If you don't have any problems with that, we can get to know each other better. In addition, I am mature since I'm from europe​."

Lol! I get messages like that all the time!

I had a similar message from some 29 year old. He had a Master's degree, he speaks 5 languages, a good job, and plus, he knows how to pamper a woman. And I looked great in the pic in my little black dress, he wanted to worship me. I was feeling bored so even thought he is across the country, after a couple days I wrote back, thanks, what's your name?And that I had a bad cold.

He wrote back a Middle Eastern name and he wished he was there to rub my feet. I wrote back, Um, you like feet? He said, Yes, was that a problem? I blocked and deleted him.

WTF? He wants a cyber foot fetish session from across the country? Yet, he's so educated and worldly and all? Yeah, right.

"Enjoying the loooong weekend and came across your profile. I am outgoing, sometimes more than I should be ( Last week I asked a lady when was due ( thinking she was pregnant), her reply ' I'm not pregnant'...oh. Awkward."

I really have to sit on my hands sometimes to keep from replying to shit like this. What was going through this dude's head that he thought this was a good opener? I'm genuinely curious. Okc is this terrible/wonderful microcosm of life isn't it???

Reading these messages reminds me of how much I don't want to date through OKCupid again!

I'm seeing a spate of people (mostly men) who seem to think online dating should be like pulling teeth in terms of conversation and information offering.

If you don't give me anything to work with, I'm gonna ignore you. And a blank profile is not helpful at all.

I suppose for every 1000 misses they're getting one hit?

I don't know, I think sometimes they are just trying really hard to be human and relatable, maybe funny. If HE thought it was a funny anecdote, maybe he's not seeing clearly that a woman might not think it was funny.

Admitting you did something stupid, maybe, too, trying to come off as humble.

??

Seriously I almost wish I were still there so I could share some snippets from the Worm King's profile with you guys. And a few others I vaguely remember. I read some interesting shit on OKC and it was not only the messages...

I kind of miss it. Kind of. Almost.

Oh, OKCupid was much more interesting when it had the Journals and was more like a social network rather than just being focused on dating. The discussions in the Journaling community were great, and there were planned group outings, and get-togethers in various parts of the US. As soon as Match bought it, OKCupid went downhill fast. They got rid of so many fun features.

Not OKC but Plenty of Fish....

Today I got some messages:

"Me too can you tell me why i am polyamorous too society doesnt accepts this"

Um, I can't tell you why you are poly.

Then a 1/2 hour later:

"You such a stuc up bitch. I say I polyamorous an you didnt respond. Ugly old whore."

LOL maybe cause I was out of town and didn't get your so tempting message? Good riddance.:rolleyes:

Oof! I would find it hard not to respond with something along the lines of him being an illiterate fucktard, but then, I'm a foul mouthed Scot with a linguistics PhD, and nothing upsets me more than a misspelt insult. Seriously, don't try to call me names if you can't even be bothered to grammar check yourself.

LOL -- ugly old whore? Really? :p
Yup, but then again he was 24. *shudders* only 5 years older than my son. I guess he didn't actually Google what Polyamory is, like I requested at the top of my profile.
Oof! I would find it hard not to respond with something along the lines of him being an illiterate fucktard, but then, I'm a foul mouthed Scot with a linguistics PhD, and nothing upsets me more than a misspelt insult. Seriously, don't try to call me names if you can't even be bothered to grammar check yourself.

LOL I did respond, with both barrels. "I am not going to be insulted & berated cause your fragile little ego was crushed that I didn't immediately message you back. Grow up and maybe you will be getting some in this lifetime." Not surprisingly I blocked him after that.

"Hello pretty,

I know you have a name, but i would prefer to call you an angel... because your beauty is like the morning sun.. it shines from afar... i must admit i like your smile.. and i would love to know you... if you are interested in knowing me.. please kindly get back to me [email protected]

i will be waiting to read from you soon

Regards,
xxxxx"

Aaand... I don't show my face on the photo.

Back