South East USA?

foxflame88

Anyone in the region besides me? I am in Georgia. :)

Meeting other like minded people is always nice. Anyone know of any regional gatherings?

My wife and I live in Charlotte, NC. I think there is a group that meets in Raleigh, NC, but I'm not sure if I remember that properly.

What part of Georgia are you in?

southeast usa

hiya foxflame i'm from the tampa-st.pete area but as i understand you're a red wings fan?!!!! i don"t want to be accused of fraternizing with the enemy as i am the #1 (and probably only) flyer's fan down here.LOL

hiya foxflame i'm from the tampa-st.pete area but as i understand you're a red wings fan?!!!! i don"t want to be accused of fraternizing with the enemy as i am the #1 (and probably only) flyer's fan down here.LOL

Surprisingly, you aren't the first flyers fan I have met here in the south. I tend to overlook that "flaw" in potential friends though. ;) Any hockey lover is a friend of mine.

philadelphia flawyers

a flaw is it? the gloves come off now foxflame 5 minutes fighting and a game misconduct. you a Jax Jag fan or the falcons?

a flaw is it? the gloves come off now foxflame 5 minutes fighting and a game misconduct. you a Jax Jag fan or the falcons?

No need to be ashamed of your flaw... nobody's perfect. ;)

In regards to the NFL, I am a Jax fan. College ball, I am all about the Michigan Wolverines.

Orlando area here, at least for the rest of the year. After that, back to London, so get it while you still can!

Last edited:
southeast florida

met a few londoners down Treasure Island/ St.Pete beach. lots of scots and germans too

Actually, I'm American...just been living over there. But yeah...I've met a ton of brit tourists since moving here, especially in August when all the Europeans come out here.

Arkansas!

Hello fox my bf and I live in Charleston, SC. We are from here and spent the last year in NY. We recently moved back to Charleston and have been finding it very difficult living in the middle of the Bible Belt. We are here tho!! Its very nice to see a like minded attractive femal. I knew they existed somewhere out there.

We're in TN. East TN to be exact. And it is so hard to be different in the bible belt. Heck, my father and grandfather are southern preachers...

Fox!! i didnt know you live in georgia! Im gonna be going to georgia for basic training. Ill be in Fort Benning, is that close to where your at?

Fox!! i didnt know you live in georgia! Im gonna be going to georgia for basic training. Ill be in Fort Benning, is that close to where your at?

Um, actually, I just moved home to Michigan last week. I think I am closer to you now. (you're in PA right?)

Oh... and good luck with the military.

Back