Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 05-20-2017, 09:34 PM

I think I'm missing something here. Hi there. Who are you and how does everybody know you?
Old 05-20-2017, 10:08 PM
Stealth Mod

Nobody knows this specific poster, but we're familiar with breeder fetishists and their flavour of bullshit. Lamborghini Lion Man was a recent (hilarious) example of the genre.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshestFruitsandVeg View Post
I want multiple women and I want to live with them all in one house.
I always wanted to have several wives to take care of the home while I ...

Quote:
I want to grow fruits and vegetables and eat the healthiest diet.
This exactly.

Quote:
I want to be as sexually active as possible and impregnate the women as many times as possible.
Wow. That is so awesome. I once had a dream where I lived on a breeding farm.... as a mare. I woke up though. Not in that dream right now. But maybe if I get that dream again...

Quote:
I want every woman to have an ecstatic childbirth each time she gives birth (and this happens due to eating the right diet...animal protein causes babies to grow larger than they should during gestation, thereby causing a difficult labor...also salt intake retains water, so the baby is larger and heavier than it should be).
I think every woman wants that. You are golden. Not that I'm ready to quit pepperoni pizza yet, but if I ever wanted your child, I'm dead certain I'd WANT to quit it.

Quote:
And that's it pretty much. I want to live around other families who are similar to mine.
There are more like you?

Quote:
I want to make videos of our family and teach people how to be as healthy, sexual, reproductive, and happy like us!
Let me know if you need great youtube tutorials. There are lots of people sending spam on how to make a profitable youtube channel to me these days.

Quote:
I just want to be in a place where I get to be myself and be highly joyful and sexual, and have everyone appreciate it and accept it.
You, me and everyone, my friend.

I think you are just what this forum needed. Many here need to have such wisdom about life.

*ducks*

Blog: Anamikanon and Spexy
Old 05-22-2017, 03:06 PM

OK, for those who missed it...and no I am not going to search for the threads, they are buried somewhere around here in the dust of history...

These ideas blend and smoosh in my brain, from at least two different posters, but given the similarity, I decided that they were the same guy. They might as well be. Really fantastical and pastoral and colorfully imagined lifestyles were described, along with a demand for women to respond to join this poster in his dream (this is the common theme: Paint a lovely picture, demand females to fulfill it with him.)

1. A description of a lion pride where the male protects the females, who bring home the bacon. Poster requires women who make at least $50k a year, to join and form a communal family, and he will satisfy them all sexually, thereby earning his keep. They will all drive pink lamborghinis and drink lots of chamagne.

2. A man demanding women to become part of his poly "organism." He claimed that there were already large numbers of participants, but would not say where this "organism" lived. It sounded like a cult, or a multi-level-marketing scheme, at best. Amway, anyone?

I can't remember if there have been others.

But I've decided that they are funny. I'm sticking with that.

It is now, "Organic, Low-Sodium Babyfarming Lamborghini Lion Man"
Finally! The solution for the age old problem of salty babies! If only I had known...

Analyst, Fire & Hefe My poly quad for approximately a year, until about July 2016. I still consider them much-loved friends.

Blood:
Ninja- 17, Son
Q- 15, Son

Old Wolf- Ex Husband