Anyone from London here?

Freedom

Would be great to have a chat with someone from London. Anyone know what the community is like here. Just drop me an email for a chat?

Hey =D

I'm new to the forum and i'm trying to find more poly people from London! Thankyou for the link =D how's everyone?

I would like to be friend with u

Would be great to have a chat with someone from London. Anyone know what the community is like here. Just drop me an email for a chat?

HELLO I'M ADRIAN YOU CAN LIVE CHAT ON YAHOO MESSAGER [email protected] .

my skype name is adrian1966uk hope 2 talk to u soon thank u by 4 now:D

I LIVE IN A PLACE CALLED ROMFORD IN ESSEX UK

Im a North London lady......although not currently in London. The lifestylee is booming in London and it was always very easy to find like minded people. Many meet ups and munches all over the city. Hope you enjoy.
ScyllaVeX

Hi

Hello

I live on Essex/Suffolk border,,,,I would like to meet others who are looking for a loving relationship ...I was married and am looking for more than a single person relationship

Thanks

Charlie

Hi,what are u looking for?

Ideally - Kasia and I would like to add a girl, who's as bonkers as we are, in to a triad :)

We're starting by just expanding our circle of friends & seeing where that takes us - if we bump in to someone who we'd like to spend more time around - then great! :D

We've stuck our profiles up on OKCupid - that's about as far as we've got so far - haha.

How about you, what are you looking for?

Back