Hello, a new guy here

Keke

I am a twenty something guy, in a (still) mono relationship with a bisexual girlfriend. I will be posting a thread as soon as I get my thoughts straighten out.

Greetings Keke,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I have looked at your other thread, and responded there briefly. Long story short, you and your girlfriend should sit down and have a talk about what potentially works for both of you. In the meantime, I encourage you to continue to read and post here, getting feedback and answers to your questions.

I'm glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi Keke - and welcome to the Forum! I looked at your other thread as well - and agree with Kevin - you both should sit down and talk about what works for you. When an established couple opens up, the details literally have to be negotiated - with communication being absolutely essential - and, in fact, communication is justifiably the favorite buzz work in poly.

It is true that in poly circles - such as this forum - the idea of limiting the woman to other women only is discouraged (the OPP), especially if the male partner is free to date women. However, if she doesn't want you to have sex with women, you do have a good argument to make about wanting her not to sleep with men. Ideally, both of you will eventually come to be open to the idea of the other being intimate with other members of the opposite sex.

Best of luck on your journey! Al

Last edited:
Back