Where are you from ?

Keep reading and posting, you will be able to get a feel for whether poly is right for you.

Keep reading and posting, you will be able to get a feel for whether poly is right for you.
Yes. So far, seems to be the best thing to be able to keep our marriage alive!
We both are very intrigued and desire it. As my husband is bi and I am straight. Due to this both needs are not being met. Sexual and many ways. He is more missing that man interaction and I'm getting less man.
So, we have decided to explore our own paths but keep strong open communication open between us. And, hopefully come together in the middle. This would make us so much stronger together!

Sounds like poly might be the best thing for both of you. Like you would be able to meet more of your mutual needs.

Good luck!

Anytime you post here in the North America board, you are posting in the right place. Outside the forum, OKCupid may help.

Try googling "Oregon polyamory."

Anytime you post here in the North America board, you are posting in the right place. Outside the forum, OKCupid may help.

Try googling "Oregon polyamory."
I was referring to the different tabs I found. I tried and am following some that said where are you from. And, I cant seem to post onto.
But, I thought there may be another section you recommend?
Also. When I post an update on my page, how do I know what category it's going to? Do I need to add it to one?
Im sorry to be such a pill, I'll learn. Thanks for your help.
J just noticed your an admin, lol.
Thought you were a regular.
I've never been in a site.like this nor a dating app. My husband has friends kn grinder that he talks to. But, I'm not looking for meaningless hookups.

Last edited:
Hello Kslife74,

Right now you are posting on the Dating & Friendships (North America) board, and that is the right place on this forum (Polyamory.com) to look for poly people to date. If you want to start your own thread here, you can use the following link: Dating & Friendships (North America -- start new thread)

Be aware that Polyamory.com is mostly a discussion site/forum. You can look for people to date, but that isn't what the site is primarily designed to do. Your best bet is to join in on various conversations, and get to know people as friends in the process.

If you post something on your profile, it will remain on your profile. Anything you post will remain on the board you post it in. Here are a couple of boards I recommend:
Any other questions you have, I'll try to help. I am not an administrator. I was recently made a moderator, but I don't know a lot of the ins and outs yet. This website was recently moved to a new format, and we're all learning to navigate.

Regards,
Kevin T.

Hey, I'm also in Southern Illinois. I know this was posted a long time ago but I'm a poly pansexual too. Let me know if you need a bud! I am looking for support right now. Pretty new to the poly thing.
rubbish antonio

I'm a poly, pansexual FtM living in Southern Illinois. I like to draw and design things and do freelance work, on top of my full-time (and rather labor-intensive) job for character concepts and design.

I work rather odd hours and tend to have a more "UK friendly" schedule, though. So it can get a bit lonely where I am! Most of my connections are online for that reason, though I do wish I could find more people locally.

New York State (not the city and the five boroughs).
Looking to learn more, begin exploring the open marriage/poly side of life.
Married. I am 31, my spouse is 28.
Right know, finding friends with similar minds, who have experience with this style relationship/life.
Later on, I am interested in a more v-style poly relationship, with someone who is open minded to the fact that I am in a dead marriage, and my spouse and I want to begin exploring this lifestyle and pursue what we need and what makes us happiest, without someone pressuring us to divorce or split up at this time.

A good way for us all to get to know a bit about each other.
Share only the amount of informaiton you are comfortable with.
Where are you from?
What if anything are you looking for?
I didn't see this message, sorry.
I am looking for a long term relationship. What would you like to talk about?

-I live in Los Angeles County.
-I am HET/Single/Solo Poly
- Looking for women to chat: Cooking/Baking Recipes, Bonding, Listener/Talker, Yoga related talk(Vedic Wisdom), Life in general. I'm also a gamer playing Star Trek Fleet Command and Game of Sultans.

Male, 49 living in Modesto, CA. Married with children and we are ENM/Poly.

Just looking for friends to talk with and maybe go out for an evening (drink, pool, uh…karaoke) and see what happens from there.

Back